Uncle Chewie's CUSTOM Chop Shop!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have (somewhat) good news! I will be able to update my McTrooper thread with pics sometime today! And Dorgs, are you doing all this stuff for free??? I sure hope not...

Oh yeah, and...

Happy thanksgiving everyone! :fireworks

or at least, to everyone American... pretty sure British peeps don't celebrate people going to the New World and being taught how to farm by Native Americans, and then eventually those people got all pissy at England and they were all like "taxes??? No fair!" and they had a war and then they kicked England's @$$ and thus my country was started.

So I'm betting only Americans celebrate it... still thought I'd say happy thanksgiving anyway

LOL Happy thanks giving indeed... and am I doing this stuff for free? Well times are hard for everyone and I am no businessman LOL. folks are being really kind and sending me stuff, amazing stuff, but don't tell my wife LOL

Inspired by "Mr. Snow", here is a Han head I have been working on. Its a ANH smuggler Han head repainted with resculpted hair to make him look more like Han Solo at Bespin.

I still need to touch up the face a bit and dremmel down the unpainted sideburns, but I really like the look of this guy so far.

hanbespin2.JPG

hanbespin3.JPG

hanbespin1.JPG

I will try to post some pictures today of him on his Bespin body.

I have (somewhat) good news! I will be able to update my McTrooper thread with pics sometime today! And Dorgs, are you doing all this stuff for free??? I sure hope not...

Oh yeah, and...

Happy thanksgiving everyone! :fireworks

or at least, to everyone American... pretty sure British peeps don't celebrate people going to the New World and being taught how to farm by Native Americans, and then eventually those people got all pissy at England and they were all like "taxes??? No fair!" and they had a war and then they kicked England's @$$ and thus my country was started.

So I'm betting only Americans celebrate it... still thought I'd say happy thanksgiving anyway

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl love it and happy thanksgiving :fireworks

LOL Happy thanks giving indeed... and am I doing this stuff for free? Well times are hard for everyone and I am no businessman LOL. folks are being really kind and sending me stuff, amazing stuff, but don't tell my wife LOL

Ahh your so nice it makes me think your 1 of santa's elves or maybe santa himself ya big softie.

Inspired by "Mr. Snow", here is a Han head I have been working on. Its a ANH smuggler Han head repainted with resculpted hair to make him look more like Han Solo at Bespin.

I still need to touch up the face a bit and dremmel down the unpainted sideburns, but I really like the look of this guy so far.

hanbespin2.JPG

hanbespin3.JPG

hanbespin1.JPG

That looks damn good Chaka :D

I think you should sell gonks for $2 a piece. No one's gonna complain at that price, but if you sell a bunch you could save up to hire a team of artisans to finish the back end of your falcon...

hanbespin2.JPG

hanbespin3.JPG

hanbespin1.JPG

That looks amazing Chaka.

Wasnt sure where to post this. Question, has anyone done (or thought of doing) a Death Star Trooper helmet by modding the Rebel Fleet Trooper helmet??

I know there are differences, but thought it might work as a good base. anyways, just curious.

Yeah, I got the Hasbro uni on a Dragon body and it doesn't look too bad. I swapped the boots and gave him some Dragon (I think) gloved hands, but they are tiny so he kind of just stands with his arms behind him. It's a good substitute til the inevitable SS release, which should be so easy I'm surprised it isn't out yet. Heck, they've got everything already but a headsculpt and a helmet.

I'll post some pics when I get home.

Back