Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Beta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so much more excited about single player, I wanna see where the story goes now. I can see this being a great trilogy for the PS3 as the first was great, and the second looks to trump that.

I'm so much more excited about single player, I wanna see where the story goes now. I can see this being a great trilogy for the PS3 as the first was great, and the second looks to trump that.

Yes, the multiplayer is fun, but the single-player is where the game really shines. I see this as the opposite of Modern Warfare in that for Uncharted, the Single Player campaign is the focus while the multi-player is the bonus. As great as the single player campaign of Modern Warfare is, the Multi-player is the draw for me).

Props to Naughty Dog for including Multi-player, though. Now if I could only find a team in Plunder actually interested in helping me get the idol back to our chest...

Yes, the multiplayer is fun, but the single-player is where the game really shines. I see this as the opposite of Modern Warfare in that for Uncharted, the Single Player campaign is the focus while the multi-player is the bonus. As great as the single player campaign of Modern Warfare is, the Multi-player is the draw for me).

Props to Naughty Dog for including Multi-player, though. Now if I could only find a team in Plunder actually interested in helping me get the idol back to our chest...

Agreed 100%. I will get both on day one, and will play the death out of both. But Uncharted will be my campaign game and COD will and always will be my online game.

Back