Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a little bit right now it's been wait for in-hand pics for the Marvel pieces. It's definitely been either fantastically great or amazingly fail and I'm not willing to go for the "Blind Box".

orange paint :gah:.....even see his abs its way too different :dunno
now not worry about him anymore from pics n video i didn't liked him at all..its like i m ordering something which i seen in prototype pics n getting something which is way too different.... anyways keeping my ex....

This is extremely disappointing. As a long time fan of SS and their product this has got to be one of the worst ever production pieces. We are seeing less and less of sculpts from The Gore Group and Pablo V and it shows. The vast number of licenses is starting to see a reduction in quality. Have 4-5 core licenses and concentrate on quality or end up like Gentle Giant. At least GG appear to be going back to their core practice.

Sideshow take the negative feedback as a positive for you going forward. Releasing this Ultron is totally unacceptable.

Lately I have requested for payment of charge a week after due to too many stuff coming out and I have cancelled items based on other postings. I might do that more often now.

VS if you can hold off till I get mine, I dont pay any taxs and fees so its easy to send it back
I will post pics once here. Gosh I am now praying.... it will be good! :pray:

I am optimistic, however we may have just seen a bad sample of the Regular! Who knows yet....
More pics guys!! More pics!!!

NO WAY that people are paying 400 bucks for this! Not even 50 bucks man.. This is the worst piece that I have seen from Sideshow... looks like an cheap plastic action figure to me.. Nothing like the promo pictures.. AND Sideshow is charging for deposit upfront.. That is not fair.. :slap

With 400$ i stay 1 week in puerto rico :rock

Sideshow,please,dont play with my hearth :monkey2

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Iw2tDoWWk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Im really really scary about ma sweet & pretty skaar pf,very scary...

Seriously,i really love this company because they bring to us pieces like doom,hulk,thor,cap,gambit,wolvie,venom,spidey,red skull,...very happy with those jobs

But in last month sideshow strike us with bad quality control,this is crazy

Look,i see in this pic a piece made of Steel,awesome lighted,i was thinking to buy it

Great%20Ultron%20PF%20A_2.png

and reality is a piece that seems plastic with questionable painted

9192655e.jpg

Please,a great sculpted job dont deserve this painting and the material from prototype look steel,radiant steel :dunno

Last edited:
I am not defending this piece by any means, but I really don't understand the overspray comments. The orange effect around the lights has been there in every pic on Sideshow's website. That doesn't bother me because I expected it. What bothers me is the lack of depth in the shading, and the totally different color the torso is compared to the prototype pics. To me thats unacceptable. If a change was made then the images should have been updated on the website. I get mine Thursday, and I'm trying to withhold judegment until I've seen it in hand, but it's hard to stay positive at this point.

yea the torso in SS pics seems to be a totaly different shade in the video pic its all done the same, shading would have made it look amazing, find it preety stupid we have to spend $400 plus a statue then spend more to fix the problems sideshow should have fixed! Rather spend this money towards old grails!

I am not defending this piece by any means, but I really don't understand the overspray comments. The orange effect around the lights has been there in every pic on Sideshow's website. That doesn't bother me because I expected it. What bothers me is the lack of depth in the shading, and the totally different color the torso is compared to the prototype pics. To me thats unacceptable. If a change was made then the images should have been updated on the website. I get mine Thursday, and I'm trying to withhold judegment until I've seen it in hand, but it's hard to stay positive at this point.

While agree with some of you statement, it looks to me like ALL of ssc pics on their site show him with his lights on and not the less flattering lights off. IMO this is another situation where ssc is just a tad misleading their consumers AGAIN....

Cause if any of the original pics had been shown without the lights on like this one I'm sure a _____ load of people wouldn't of ordered him.

This pic is just horrible, but I'll wait to see how mine looks when he arrives

9192655e.jpg

So disappointed with this look like its made out of plastic, sideshow is getting cheap and lazy while increasing prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea the torso in SS pics seems to be a totaly different shade in the video pic its all done the same, shading would have made it look amazing, find it preety stupid we have to spend $400 plus a statue then spend more to fix the problems sideshow should have fixed! Rather spend this money towards old grails!

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

Great%20Ultron%20PF%20A_2.png

Torso is definately a differant shade or color, hope more in hand pics prove this wrong but it would appear ssc has done yet another big FAIL.

Mm i don't even know what to do now I was on flex pay but ended up calling them Friday and they charged the remaining amount to my card but said they couldn't ship it until Monday. If I call tomorrow morning do you think I could cancel it and get my money back before it ships out?

Mm i don't even know what to do now I was on flex pay but ended up calling them Friday and they charged the remaining amount to my card but said they couldn't ship it until Monday. If I call tomorrow morning do you think I could cancel it and get my money back before it ships out?

If its not shipped then u might have a chance. I'm calling at exactly 8:30 am PST to cancel it. I'm gonna demand my Deposit back without losing my 1 time NRD.

If its not shipped then u might have a chance. I'm calling at exactly 8:30 am PST to cancel it. I'm gonna demand my Deposit back without losing my 1 time NRD.

Yeah I guess I will be doing that as well that's pretty disappointing since this was or of my most anticipated pieces.

Yeah I guess I will be doing that as well that's pretty disappointing since this was or of my most anticipated pieces.

I can't support SSC on there QC issues anymore. I was not happy with Rogue, Destroyer & Bison PFs. I took the bullet and accepted them. If I continue to do it, SSC will never get the message. I hope I am not the only one making a stance on this. With rising prices & NRDs, this can nolonger be tolerated.:mad:

Back