Ultron PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sending this back. I sure hope they're not gonna ask me to pay for shipping. Not gonna happen

orange paint :gah:.....even see his abs its way too different :dunno
now not worry about him anymore from pics n video i didn't liked him at all..its like i m ordering something which i seen in prototype pics n getting something which is way too different.... anyways keeping my ex....

Looks like his been drinking too much sunkist. I can't image what psylocke will turn out like after this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lately I have requested for payment of charge a week after due to too many stuff coming out and I have cancelled items based on other postings. I might do that more often now.

I didn't pre-order this one, but I'm hoping it still turns out good despite paint job in the latest video. Something about it seems all wrong. I hope your turns out good. I can't afford to ship things back. It's an automatic $50 bucks custom charge that we can't afford to lose.

I didn't pre-order this one, but I'm hoping it still turns out good despite paint job in the latest video. Something about it seems all wrong. I hope your turns out good. I can't afford to ship things back. It's an automatic $50 bucks custom charge that we can't afford to lose.

If u sent an item back, you can request to get all your custom charges back. Its just going to be a hassle doing it.

i had on flex-pay n asked SS to charge my card on 2nd feb for full remaining payment with shipping my shipment is on the way .......n now ____ happens really disappointed ....:(

If u sent an item back, you can request to get all your custom charges back. Its just going to be a hassle doing it.

I didn't know you could do that. Is that through the broker? I took a $140 custom charge hit over the Iron Man Marquette last year (sending one back and ordering a new one cause they didn't have enough replacement at the time). Well, I'm still hoping it turn good. If not, then sideshow gonna have to start auditing their vendors and figure out what the hell is going on.

I didn't know you could do that. Is that through the broker? I took a $140 custom charge hit over the Iron Man Marquette last year (sending one back and ordering a new one cause they didn't have enough replacement at the time). Well, I'm still hoping it turn good. If not, then sideshow gonna have to start auditing their vendors and figure out what the hell is going on.

If the item is sent back to SSC, they should have a letter or document stating it. You will need to call FedEx and make a claim to get the vat & taxes charges back. They will act in behave of Revenue Canada. They will sent u a cheque back. It takes a little over a month after the initial process of filing for a claim.

wait till tuesday-wed might in hand pics give some hope to keep him

I could. But I can tell by the lighting that the paint app actually looks close to it. I know I'm jumping the gun, but I know I am going to be disappointed by it. I'm not going through the hassle of returning it back to SSc.

If the item is sent back to SSC, they should have a letter or document stating it. You will need to call FedEx and make a claim to get the vat & taxes charges back. They will act in behave of Revenue Canada. They will sent u a cheque back. It takes a little over a month after the initial process of filing for a claim.

Thanks man,
I didn't know about that. I'm gonna contact my broker tomorrow and see if it's not too late.

Thanks man,
I didn't know about that. I'm gonna contact my broker tomorrow and see if it's not too late.

If your item is on the way, you might be able to reject it and have it sent back to SSC. You will need to call SSC too that u are doing it.

If your item is on the way, you might be able to reject it and have it sent back to SSC. You will need to call SSC too that u are doing it.

mine is on the way can i able to do that but what reply going to come from SS

i m from India n i have to pay customs about 30% of original cost which is going to be 97$......

I just think the over spray makes it look messy. If there wasn't one, it might actually look better. This is definitely not a great day to be an Ultron fan.

Not again... Right now it seems that there is a big difference from proto to production statue. Looks like a toy.

NO WAY that people are paying 400 bucks for this! Not even 50 bucks man.. This is the worst piece that I have seen from Sideshow... looks like an cheap plastic action figure to me.. Nothing like the promo pictures.. AND Sideshow is charging for deposit upfront.. That is not fair.. :slap

Back