UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah as for RR, while impressive to see her stand up game coming along, im just not impressed anymore. These girls coming in just aren't even close to her skill level. Its like an adult kicking around an elementary school kid. That whole event was boring as hell and then Ronda throws down in 34 seconds...

As for Rousimar, I watched that fight and I will say what a dirty fighter. I don't like Shields one bit as a fighter, but I was on his side the whole time. You could hear him screaming at the ref to do something about his eye gouging. Even inbetween rounds Jake was explaining to Mazagati and he says "I'll take care of it" and Jake goes "no you wont" ha ha ha I was cracking up. Then the savage gets the kimura shortly after and just cranks away as Jake taps to the heavens and the ref starts drum soloing on his side while Rousimar just cranks away before letting go. He claims he didn't know the ref was pulling him off... If you watch the fight, I don't see how you wouldn't feel jake smacking your ass and then Steve mazagati slapping your side and trying to pull you off. That dudes garbage.

On top of that did you guys see the small clip of the Diaz brothers starting crap with Khabib and his crew. Apparently Nick threw a beer at Khabib and a small scuffle ensued. Well the Diaz brothers are no longer allowed to any WSOF events. Then to top it off were still talking trash. Totally uncalled for and if you want to
put it down in fight perspective, Khabib would totally throw the Diaz brothers around.

Palhares was stripped of his WSOF title and suspended indefinitely. This is like what, the 3rd or 4th times he's intentionally held onto a sub after the fight was finished!? :lol

even if he signed to fight somewhere else or is allowed back , I don't see why anyone would accept a fight with him. It's not worth it. The guy is just really stupid, which is unfortunate cause he is a really good fighter.

Before you know it, Rousimar is going to have to go back to fighting in Brazil because no one in the US is going to allow him fight at any sanctioned event. While being stripped Ive heard that he still has to face the athletic commission who may have extra penalties apparently.

Ronda gets to dance with Holly now...Holly is no where near ready to fight Ronda. I mean she took her last 2 opponents to decisions. When she fought Raquel, I actually think she lost that fight personally. She won by super close decision and her last fight while she looked ok she still went to a decision and now she
gets to fight Ronda. Just give Ronda a break and let the division build some. I know the UFC is scared to lose Ronda with all the talk of her retirement and how
she says shes bored of the division, but whats the point. They just want that cash.

there's only one fight ppl want to see. If they can't make it happen within the next year, she might as well just retire.

anybody watch Bellator last night?
I swear it looked like Tito laid there and let himself get caught in that triangle.

so Fedor is coming back, just to fight more scrubs? Guy must be desperate for cash. That was the first Bellator card I ever tried to watch. I couldn't make it through the whole thing.

Sad part is, Fedor talked about wanting to fight the best and rematching Werdum etc. and then he avoids the UFC yet again. Literally every single consensus top 10 HW is in the UFC right now. It's a joke.

I watched it and always watch it. Bellator just brings something fun to MMA. I don't think they are trying to keep up with UFC. We all know UFC is #1, but Bellator is at least trying to do something different and I can respect that. Sometimes they have good fights and sometimes they don't. I could name a handful of UFC cards that are garbage as well, so that doesn't bother me. Bellator is free on TV so you cant complain that much, watch it or don't ya know. I look at it like its
free fights Im happy.

As for Tito and Liam McGeary, I mean to say he just layed there...Tito was the one who initiated the ground fight. Liam has a great guard from the bottom, its just people don't know much about him. As for Fedor, well hes not signed to Bellator per say but has a 2-3 fight contract with the new Japanese start up. The only thing they have to do with Bellator is apparently maybe doing cross promotions allowing Bellator fighters to go over and fight on their Japanese cards sort of like the deal they had with Strikeforce back in the day with Sengoku/Dream. Fedor will probably fight a can that no one will know, but the guy gets to fight. I don't really care, I met him long ago at Pride 32 and the guy is nothing but nice. If he wants to fight cans doesn't bother me any. If he went to UFC, he would probably get beat anyways. His talk of wanting to fight the best, but then wanting a big pay day doesn't go hand in hand when your a supposed name to fans 10 years ago but really irrelevant to modern casual MMA fans.

We'll see how this goes, I look at it like more opportunities for fighters other than the UFC. I love UFC, but the way they try and control the market doesn't go over so well with me. Let fighters fight and do their thing.

damn, sucks I missed the KO. Good for Holly, she obviously put in the work. I'd rather see Tate get a shot first, but we'll see.

:lol
CrDFXaG.jpg

Back