UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mendes isn't that out of shape to gas in 1 round. He's not some fat slob sitting at a bar and eating McDonalds. He took some hard shots to the body. 4 or 5 rounds I can understand the short camp excuse. But not 1 Round.

I get that he got hit with some good body shots, but if you look at the end of rd 2 when they finally get to their feet again, he looked absolutely gassed before getting TKO'd....from what I remember. I'd like to see the replay of that fight. I still don't see him being a legit threat to Aldo or even Edgar if they match up. It's pretty clear where Conors big weakness is and Aldo is defn the better fighter if it goes there.

Ronda seems a little cocky, basically saying she is going to let this fight go two or three rounds to dish out punishment, stupid. Take the win when you can. I say Ronda wins in the second round via submission.

I've seen fighters say that before, but the first chance they get to finish, they usually do. It's all just talk.

This whole "rivalry" is silly. The only fight Rousey has a chance of losing is against Cyborg, if it ever happen, which it probably won't. Think Randy v Fedor.

that's the first time I've seen a face plant KO before from a woman in the UFC. Legendary. It's amazing that a women is the biggest star in all of a fighting right now. She's 2 levels above all female fighters in the UFC.

nah, she'd get blasted by the guys in the top 10 of 135. I think she could submit some of those guys, but overall, I don't think she would stand a chance on the feet.

Anyone see the main event at WSOF? Paldouchebag will prolly be stripped of the belt. Dirtiest mma fighter ever.

Cyborg is the only legit competition for her. RR is basically Royce Gracie when MMA started compared to other females.

except BJJ wasn't as widely known back then as it is now. I don't ever recall Royce ever winning with anything but submissions?

I don't ever recall Royce ever winning with anything but submissions?

Subs and Decisions. His striking was/is atrocious. It never got better. He simply used it to annoy fighters to set up takedowns.

What did Paul Harris do this time?

Same thing as usual, he held onto a sub after Shields tapped/the ref stopped it. He's also being accused of eye raking Shields (on some old school Hulk Hogan type of ****). That dude has some serious mental problems.

Back