UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was more impressed with Lorenz Larkin, don't even care about Lyoto or Romero. Lorenz puts on a striking clinic that is just so fun to watch.
Really crisp punches and leg kicks galore.

it should've been Edgar. Nobody is interested in a third title shot for Mendes. And he will expose Mcgregor for who he is, just a good fighter, not worth the hype. It should've been postponed, not replaced with another meaningless interim belt. It's not like Aldo is going to be out for a year. Oh and lmao at UFC uniforms, what a dumb idea.

Hyped fight doesn't come through....surprise! About a 100% chance Mendes spoils any hope of a future match as big as this one was looking to be.

You know what guys... I'm a huge Aldo fan and am extremely disappointed. But all that being said, I honestly think mendes will get him.
By the way, I've broken ribs before and it's extremely painful and takes a long time to heal. Mine took 6 months....6 MONTHS!!! Ah that sucked...
So people getting down on Aldo need to shut it.....or break a rib and see how it feels. And if it is bruising, it still feels the same.

Mcgregor will win in my opinion but will be a tough fight. I'm Irish so I'm biased but that's life. He's a promoters dream. Disappointed in Aldo pulling out. Nothing against Aldo. He's a top fighter. Champ for a long time - I'm sure he's injured , he'd want to beat Conor to shut him up. Hopefully UFC is coming back to Dublin with a new champ.

Won't be watching it live as I don't have to channel. Hopefully won't hear the result till I can stream it.

Mendes looked gas after the first round. Mcgregor lucked out cause he was being dominated. Color me not impressed. Let the over hype continue

yeah no kidding. Got great power and can take a punch though. Looking forward to the Aldo fight but I can't see Aldo standing in Mcgregor's wheel house.

well we don't know what kind of real shape Mendes was in, he coud've had a major energy jump as well, but the standing in front of him looked more like a "I'm tired" thing more than anything. Once they got up after Mendes was dominating, he was kind of stumbling around and not moving. It looked odd to me for sure cause if he was in great shape, then that would raise even more questions.

Mendes looked gas after the first round. Mcgregor lucked out cause he was being dominated. Color me not impressed. Let the over hype continue

Almost fully agree, but have to give credit to Mac for gutting it out. He can take a punch and can survive adversity.

That said, he took an awful lot of damage and was being dominated by a smaller and unconditioned fighter who took the fight with two weeks notice.

I guess I expected Mendes to be in better shape, but it's almost impossible on just two weeks notice. I can see why the UFC called him instead of Edgar. Edgar would've ran circles around Mcgregor and crushed their hope of a huge pay day with Aldo.

Yeah i was watching the interviews and Chad basically said he got tired. He said if he had a full camp it would've been different. While Conors take down defense easily needs some work, i will give him the credit for being able to get right back up for the most part. A great fight over all.

Back