UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL thanks for that

Anyone have any card predictions for UFC 200?

I have a feeling we'll see Cain and Werdum, Connor could very well be there, and my wild prediction is GSP's return.

My goodness what a pile of crap the 2 main Bellator fights were. Kimbo vs Dada was the worst fight I've ever seen. They are doing their best to ruin MMA.

Bisping should just move to Bellator or flat out retire if he loses to Anderson. I think he has a really god shot at the upset actually. It's hard to gauge from that Diaz fight how much Silva has left.

this guy won a belt in 13 seconds and now thinks he is a God. He still needs to get past RDA, which I hope he doesn't. Like Ronda, his ego needs to be checked.

Well, I just read that RDA is out now :mad:. Curious who they will bring in to make another stupid ass interim belt with. Diaz, Cowboy, Khabib, Ferguson??? I'd want to see Ferguson or Khabib personally.

I agree. I enjoy him but dang man, you haven't been around long enough for all this. I'll be interested in how Dana handles it. I'm guessing a loss or two and it'll take care of itself. Looking forward to his RDA fight though.

Part of me likes the idea of more fighter control like this but then I think of boxing and how the UFC could become like it where fighters who have belts (the 25 different ones out there) fight who they want twice a year so it's good and bad the control the UFC has when calling the shots.

What??? RDA is out. Dang.

Last edited:
So Nate Diaz is getting the McGregor fight. don't see that as anywhere near comparable fight but guess they were limited with such short notice. Nate has a good chin though I guess.

And I read Aldo turned down the short-notice fight. Can't say I blame him but would have loved to see them fight again.

Last edited:
So Nate Diaz is getting the McGregor fight. don't see that as anywhere near comparable fight but guess they were limited with such short notice. Nate has a good chin though I guess.

And I read Aldo turned down the short-notice fight. Can't say I blame him but would have loved to see them fight again.
Aldo wasn't even remotely in shape, and it wouldn't even make sense considering the weight cuts for each fighter. It was stupid to even suggest. But that's the UFC these days.....
Plus there's no absolute word if Diaz is going to fight him yet. At least nothing I know of...
People can say what they want to say, but mcgreggor has kinda paved his way with short notice fights.....
RDA kinda pissed me off considering he was hinting that he would not wrestle him (like Alvarez suggested he do so) and keep it standing up. I honestly think that if anybody gets him to the ground, this train will finally stop.

Last edited:
Diaz's trainer I think tweeted it but yeah the UFC hasn't officially announced it yet so not official.

Ufc picked the safest fight for Conor to keep his momentum going, but they also will get more $ cause Nate will sell it better than anyone else. I don't think Nate gets Ko'd, but I don't see the fight being close. Nate is going to spend half the fight taunting rather than fighting. If Nate were smart, which he isn't, he'd take the fight to the ground even if that means pulling guard. His JJ is way better than Conor's.

Ufc picked the safest fight for Conor to keep his momentum going, but they also will get more $ cause Nate will sell it better than anyone else. I don't think Nate gets Ko'd, but I don't see the fight being close. Nate is going to spend half the fight taunting rather than fighting. If Nate were smart, which he isn't, he'd take the fight to the ground even if that means pulling guard. His JJ is way better than Conor's.

I think he's not as dumb as we all think he is (me included haha). He'll get that bastard on the ground, and let the real question be finally realized.....hopefully. I can't stand mcgreggor. In fact I think he's single handedly ruining the sport. Him and Dana. Fighting is going downhill, and danas little vault of chumps (van zant, sage, rousey)just shows what lack of respect he has for a lot of his roster.
Put mcgreggor against wonder boy, and it's a wrap! The stage lights go dark, the crickets sound off, and Dana finds a ref to pick on.

Dana isn't going to put Conor against anyone he thinks will beat him unless it's for a title. If he lost to Diaz, the fight with RDA doesn't make much sense. Imo, it's the same reason the fight was offered to Chad and not Edgar last year unless there is something I don't know. And yea, Wonderboy would prolly murk him badly. Too much size and his kicks may be the best in the sport right now.

What a **** show. This fight means nothing on so many levels. If Connor wins, we're just gonna hear how he's gonna take three divisions, therefore putting just about every belt on hold. If Diaz wins, excuses will over pour about how it doesn't matter because Connor wasn't in his weight class, classes.
It's jus stupid and I'm getting tired of how fighting has taken a wrong turn lately.

had Silva winning the last 3. Silva should've pounced on him in the 5th after that kick. He should know better than to leave it in the hands of the judges, especially in the other guys arena. I don't see this getting Bisping any closer to a title shot, he got his ass kicked and most of his shots missed.

Back