UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sponsors always come back if the athlete returns to the top. I bet in a year reebok will be back.

Well they might come back, but that's if he doesn't go to jail. I think they suspended him indefinitely because Dana knew he was going to be tied up in legal matters for a while to come.

I do agree the guy needs to get his S#it together and keep a straight head. He fell the way of Tyson so to speak, fame and fortune got to him at a young age
and he obviously couldn't handle it. Regardless that frees up the division to some more interesting fights in my opinion. Im actually really looking forward to seeing DC vs AJ.

this says it best though: It's been said for years, but in the end it proved to be prophetic: the only man capable of ending Jon Jones' legendary title run was Jones himself.

Chael Sonnens take on it is kind of interesting. Though, I have to disagree with him cause we all know the Law isn't going to do **** to Jones or he will just buy his way out of that woman pressing any charges, so the UFC had to punish him.

Morning Report: Chael Sonnen says only 'a punk' would wear Jones Jones' championship belt without beating him - MMA Fighting

Well regardless of who wins the title, has the title, etc. until they beat Jones (unless he retires) they won't hold claim to "undisputed champion" IMO.

agreed. I think that was basically what Sonnen was pointing out. Jon is still really young and has some growing up to do. You'd think having 2 kids would've done that.....

I don't buy that whole excuse about him being young. He's 27 right? Not 18. Has nothing to do with age. It has to do with him having a problem with moderation. Maybe losing everything will open up his eyes that the only person who can help him, is himself.

so Wilder fighting in boxing and ufc 188 tonight....sounds like a good night for sports.

Cain gonna have ring rust?

I love Cain, but I had a feeling that was going to happen. Werdum is just a different fighter now, he's so much more evolved now. The heavies are so shallow, I mean I really don't see who else can compete at that level. I think Cain will come back win or lose, I don't see anyone else who at least on paper has the skills to beat Werdum. It'll be interesting regardless.

Back