UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The UFC is going to be pretty irrelevant until UFC 187 on May 23rd. I didn't even know there was a card recently :dunno. Why does it say Vitor is still fighting Weidman? I thought Weidman pulled out? Also, look at the 186 card, they are seriously going to charge for that crap card? :cuckoo:

The UFC is going to be pretty irrelevant until UFC 187 on May 23rd. I didn't even know there was a card recently :dunno. Why does it say Vitor is still fighting Weidman? I thought Weidman pulled out? Also, look at the 186 card, they are seriously going to charge for that crap card? :cuckoo:

Yeah lately these cards have been pretty lackluster for real. I mean Im hoping something good comes out of this weekends card. Even the McGregor vs Aldo fight...that's so far away I just cant help but think someone could still get injured or something happens.

Crazy because Souza was set to fight for an interim title and now it appears that Rockhold has leap frogged him for the next shot at the title. :lol

Indeed an impressive win, but why are ppl saying he's leaped over Jacare? I think ppl would rather see Jacare

Main reasons: He just beat Machida, who was ranked higher than any opponent Jacare has defeated in the UFC and also because of his win over Jacare (in SF).

iunno.. either would work.

oh, I didn't know he beat Jacare before. I never realized Rockhold was that good.

I don't think hes really that good, I just think Lyoto is pretty easy to figure out if you commit. It really reminded me of when Shogun beat him. I mean
Luke chased him down and kept the pressure on him forcing lyoto to fight and not being able to back pedal or side step out of the way and regain his
stance. Im not saying Luke sucks either, but I just think once you figure out Lyoto, you can beat him if your not scared to chase him down and tie him up.

Anyone watch the snooze fest that was 186...Im usually never bored, but for some reason I just couldn't get into any of the fights. I was really hoping Horiguchi
would bring something to the table, but DJ is just so damn fast and good. Regardless just another mediocre UFC at best.

Jon Jones needs some help....seems to be a train wreck outside of the ring and getting worse.

It'll be interesting to see what Dana does with this most recent event with Jones.

I don't think hes really that good, I just think Lyoto is pretty easy to figure out if you commit. It really reminded me of when Shogun beat him. I mean
Luke chased him down and kept the pressure on him forcing lyoto to fight and not being able to back pedal or side step out of the way and regain his
stance. Im not saying Luke sucks either, but I just think once you figure out Lyoto, you can beat him if your not scared to chase him down and tie him up.

Anyone watch the snooze fest that was 186...Im usually never bored, but for some reason I just couldn't get into any of the fights. I was really hoping Horiguchi
would bring something to the table, but DJ is just so damn fast and good. Regardless just another mediocre UFC at best.

very true. I didn't watch that card cause I knew it would suck. That 125 lb division is a 2 man division. It's pathetic. They should have never made that division.

Jon Jones needs some help....seems to be a train wreck outside of the ring and getting worse.

It'll be interesting to see what Dana does with this most recent event with Jones.

Fame and fortune will be his downfall. It will happen, we can already see it. He obviously doesn't care about setting a good example for his kids. If he loses his next fight or gets stripped of the belt, it will prolly get worse for him, but he needs to learn a hard lesson. I'm hoping Dana does strip the belt and give Johnson another opponent. Another waste of amazing talent.

Dang...figured they would try and squeeze the next fight in but I know they have to be getting grief about it and what if Jones won and then it was stripped I guess. EDIT: Nm, was thinking UFC 187 was sooner than it is. Yeah way too far away.

I have to say I'm glad they did that. I think it's best for Jones and the UFC and the fans too except for not seeing Jones and Johnson fight.

If Jones can get it together and keep it together it would make for a great fight down the road.

Worked out well for Cormier.

Last edited:
Good to hear. Hopefully he will get his **** together. If the police aren't going to give him a reality check, the ufc had to. He prolly thought he was invincible. Let's go Rumble!

He also lost his sponsorship deal with Reebok and was officially removed from the UFC's P4P/LHW rankings. It's some Back to the Future type of ****, "Erased.. from EXISTENCE!!" :lol

I'm glad he is gone. The guy is a mess. He is a hell of a fighter but his brain is screwed up. I guess he goes and gets 1 day of rehab again smh

I'm glad UFC did the responsible thing.
Was talking to my buddy when this happened, and I told him I'm certain he's getting a slap on the wrist
and that's it. They always get away with everything.

So I was shocked to hear that he was stripped of his title.

Back