Types of people that collect "High End Collectibles"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I smacked her around a little bit. I'll update my post to tell if it did any good. If not a may have to break out the belt.

Nice one man, you really showed her who's boss - can't wait for pics!

Of course that was sarcasm. Dude really? It's all in good fun. I take no offense when she tells people that.

...oh.

but you grew up realizing it's embarrassing and started to call them High-End Collectibles anyway & bring up point 3 & 4.

No, I don't call these figures 'high end' :cuckoo: Imo high end would be a collectible that retails in the thousands of dollars and is one of a kind or near it. Nor am I embarrassed about my hobby collecting figures or sports cards, comics, or anything else.

Speak for yourself kid.

No, I don't call these figures 'high end' :cuckoo: Imo high end would be a collectible that retails in the thousands of dollars and is one of a kind or near it. Nor am I embarrassed about my hobby collecting figures or sports cards, comics, or anything else.

Speak for yourself kid.

how do you take care of your cards & comics? do you shrink wrap them so they don't get wet or fox?

Any thread that starts with "Not a flame thread" clearly is intended to be the opposite.

Delete this crap.

I call them toys. :dunno High-end collectibles, it's all semantics. The first time I mention the hobby to someone, I use the latter term as it's more descriptive, but once people know what I'm referring to, I use the former since it's less of a mouthful (plus I like being cheeky about it).

Last edited:
I love playing, collecting and dressing up my dollies. I was having a tea party with them earlier. Then a bunch of aliens showed up but good thing Cpl Hicks was there so he teamed up Dutch to take out the trash. Sadly the Xenos was only a distraction as Cobra Commander and Darth Vader capture the last component o the weather death star. Fortunately a T-800 reprogrammed for good posing as a droid was able to infiltrate the Weather death star and confront the evil duo. Too bad Vader ripped him apart using the force but he did hold out long enough so that Hellboy planted some explosive charges blowing it sky high.

Wait what we were we talking about?

giphy-91.gif

I thought the 2nd and 3rd seasons were shark-jumping seasons, but season 4 was a return to the solid storytelling of the first. I'll be watching the last episode tonight :)

Last edited:
I love playing, collecting and dressing up my dollies. I was having a tea party with them earlier. Then a bunch of aliens showed up but good thing Cpl Hicks was there so he teamed up Dutch to take out the trash. Sadly the Xenos was only a distraction as Cobra Commander and Darth Vader capture the last component o the weather death star. Fortunately a T-800 reprogrammed for good posing as a droid was able to infiltrate the Weather death star and confront the evil duo. Too bad Vader ripped him apart using the force but he did hold out long enough so that Hellboy planted some explosive charges blowing it sky high.

Wait what we were we talking about?

cartmanidiot.jpg

Well I smacked her around a little bit. I'll update my post to tell if it did any good. If not a may have to break out the belt.

Of course that was sarcasm. Dude really? It's all in good fun. I take no offense when she tells people that.

I almost spat my tea out laughing, I was in tears reading this. :lol

You were being sarcastic? Whatever for? :huh

And if you decide to change your mind, wrap one of those old car antennas with a towel. Doesn't leave any marks. Or so I've heard...

And yes, I'm obviously joking. But you never can tell nowadays.

Back