Twelve World 1/6 FORCE MASTER AOTC Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Hot Toys essentially controls the market, I don't mind third parties.

This look a must get depending on price. (170 ain't bad)

Twelve World Yoda 7.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 8.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 9.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 10.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 11.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 12.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 13.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 14.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 15.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 16.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 17.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 18.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 19.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 20.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 21.jpg
Twelve World Yoda 22.jpg

I hate the photoshop effects they do on the lightsaber. Just show us what it actually looks like. Since it doesn't like up I hope they make it a really vibrant green.

Thought all those never saw release.
They did get released. There were also KO kits of the HT Old Ben and ROTS Anakin before those other ones that were decent but not great. The lightsabers particularly were pretty bad but everything else was passable.
I don’t remember ever seeing in hand pics of a 3rd party Anakin actually produced but Palps and Mace made it to production.
the “chosen one” Anakin KO that came with both regular and Dark side rooted headsculpts did come out and was pretty much an exact copy of the HT figure. Paint apps on the heads weren’t too bad, just the hair being the main let down. I think the main thing that was lacking compared to the proto were the black “leather” tabards not being exactly right. Though, not bad for the sub $200 that I think it cost at the time. I think it goes for around $300 now, or at least did. Haven’t checked in awhile. But Big Breda did a review on him.

Last edited:
"Galaxy Old Man" (Palps) is currently out I think and there's a Royal Guard that's coming. There was a knock off 1/6 Vader a few years back.

I seem to recall the knockoff Palps robes were pretty bad so might not bode well for Yoda.
Was that Vader any good? Curious what it looked like.

Glad I have the official release but I probably wouldn’t have grabbed it less than a week ago and paid as much as I did had I known this was coming. Parts of this one are nice like the chair and the closed eyes sculpt.

Wonder if there’s any chance of a third party Dooku. That’s one I’d like to grab but haven’t been able to yet.

Looks pretty good. For 170 not a bad deal considering the HT is twice that.

I need that second sculpt and those blades.
Hell the backdrop would be nice too
Probably money but I don't get why all these companies Hasrbo Mattel Hot Toys give a diorama with each figure. They are already using the cardboard for a backdrop,, why not make it a diorama?

just preorder this version. since i sold the hot toys one a while ago i need another yoda without forking out a fortune on the hot toys version again

I saw someone saying that you have to login to onesixthkit to find the listing...but no, it's just gone. I saw it on their site a couple days ago, but I've been looking yesterday and today and it's nowhere to be seen. Looks like it got got...

Back