TV Heroes /L&O detective finally painted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex lopez

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here some TV series characters, First, Detective Stabler from Law & Order series.

Resin coppy painted.

stablerHS.jpg

stablerHS2.jpg

stablerHS3.jpg

stablerHS4.jpg

Last edited:
Re: TV Heroes / detective Stabler

Looking great! I would probably be down for a stabler :rock Looking forward to the final pics :duff

OK great! but is almost the final work I´m going to clean some points only.

This turned out really well! Nice work. What other characters do you have planned?

Hi Tesio, I´m planing to sculp some characters from actual TV series
Jack Bauer, House, Dexter,,, I know, there are made sculpts from them, but I would like to do my own...

Nice!!! I'm a big L&O fan. I would love to see other L&O characters. I will definitely get this if it becomes available.

Eric

I want!!! omg.... looks so good.
I can't wait for the painted samples!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

If you do stabler you almost have to do Benson. He needs his partner. But any way nice job. I'd love to see McCoy and Brisco from the regular series.

I'm in. Done. Sign me up. Alex please add me on your list for a painted sculpt. I want to pay first so I can get this first ................ the likeness is just perfect! :clap

I just need to know if this will fit the traditional Hot Toys (short) neck post?

I really want to start collecting pieces for this, but I would want to bash him like this and the damn muscle bodies are so expensive :slap You guys think a Royce body would be bulky enough?

Det-Elliot-Stabler-law-and-order-svu-2671842-720-480.jpg

Hi Tesio, I´m planing to sculp some characters from actual TV series
Jack Bauer, House, Dexter,,, I know, there are made sculpts from them, but I would like to do my own...

It sounds great you are going to do Bauer, House & Dexter. I will be happy to see your fab sculpts.
But be careful not to call them by their names.
It would have to be the "24 Hour Guy", "Dr. G", and the "Miami/Dade County Forensic Blood Splatter Expert".

I think the Royce would work, and maybe Barney[ The Expendables]. I can't wait for the painted samples. :)

BTW, I would prefer Gibbs. I can't stand Horatio. LOL

gibbs.jpg

Back