TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this thread messed up i've posted but can't see the replies? if they all show up later i'll delete them as they are showing in my posts but on the thread :lol

Haham this whole site has been ^^^^ed up today and the last few weeks! WTF is going on??!!

Well, I've got to say, this episode was ok, but the upcoming weeks episodes look ^^^^ing outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!

What kind of ending was that?? that was the biggest cliff hanger ever!!:lol I really liked this ep. Can't wait for next week. Can't believe Eric is setting Bill up so he can take Sookie. Messed up.

the ep started slow. but it ended awesome!!! :rock Bill's maker is a great addition to the cast. I think it will really stir things up. Thanks to maryann the entire town has been turn on its ear. There never seems to be enough time in an episode :lol gotta wait another week to see what happens :(

Loved the back story with Bill and his Maker. He was way evil back in the day. They didn't just feed on that couple, they tortured them in the process. I wonder what his "Angel" moment was to make him the character he is now?

What kind of ending was that?? that was the biggest cliff hanger ever!!:lol I really liked this ep. Can't wait for next week. Can't believe Eric is setting Bill up so he can take Sookie. Messed up.

They do love cliff hangers... almost wish I had the conviction to record the whole season and just watch them one after another :lol

God I hate Mary Ann. Every time she comes on the screen I just get more and more pissed at her character. I cannot believe they are trying to sacrifice Sam. And I hope Jason saves Sookie.

Oh man, the ^^^^ looks like it's gonna hit the fan!!! :horror

Seems like Eric is setting up Bill and Jason so that he can take Sookie for himself. I know it was him that informed the FoS that Sookie was going there and he also called on Bill's maker to neutralize him. :mad:

Dont know if they are aware that Jason is there, I think he will end up saving sookie. I wonder what saves Sam.

Obviously they are going to try and sacrifice him, as that is what Eggs had seen, the place where he led Tara was where the last sacrifice was.

I liked seeing Bill being a heel. Very cool considering how he now resents what he is and vamps in general. Thought it was cool to see how he was savage before he became civilized.

I liked seeing Bill being a heel. Very cool considering how he now resents what he is and vamps in general. Thought it was cool to see how he was savage before he became civilized.
I think Bill was that way 'cause Lorena made him that way, once he separated from her he realized he didn't have to be such a bastard. :D

yeah exactly. Plus he didn't know any better cause he was with her. Once he seperated from her he realized he didn't have to be like that.

This isn't wwe buddy :lol ;)

Only messing it was good to see him being nasty i said what a bastard out loud while watching it. :lol

Yeah, adding the violent history for Bill was cool. And that scene were Bille and Lorena are screwing while the chick is bleeding out was pretty crazy.

Im not convinced it was Eric that is the leak. Im thinking its that hick vamp, that didnt seem too concerned for Godrick. I cant see Eric putting Sookie in danger when he wants her. I do see him taking advantage of Bill's maker taking Bills attention away from Sookie. and I think that is why he called her there.

Last edited:
Im not convinced it was Eric that is the leak. Im thinking its that hick vamp, that didnt seem too concerned for Godrick. I cant see Eric putting Sookie in danger when he wants her. I do see him taking advantage of Bill's maker taking Bills attention away from Sookie. and I think that is why he called her there.

i agree that its that Texas vamp. in the preview for next week it showed Eric attacking him. And I hope they dont get to use that platform for killing Godric

Jason has a pair on him I tell you. He banged the preachers wife in the church on the balcony overlooking the cross. Then when she said Jason had to tell her husband that was crazy. Her husband is psychotic in a ^^^^^y sort of way. This weeks episode should be really good. It seems like there is going to be a lot of action.
As for the town orgy.... :lol there are going to be a whole bunch of unexplained kids running around in 9 or 10 months. i wonder if they remember anything when they wake up.

Back