TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will, I just gotta get in a mood to sit down and watch them all back to back. I did it with the second half of last season and that was kinda cool, I didnt have to wait a week between episodes.

Its really terrible how I let crap pile up on my DVR :lol

I'm the same way. I have like 4 hours of Three's Company and George Lopez on mine. I don't care Nick @ Nite and TV Land is awesome.:lol :lol

Yea, Godric seemed to take care of the human pretty fast for someone how was HELD captive...something shady going on there.

Maybe Andy didn't get effected by Mary Anne because he was already drunk :huh:huh:huh

Jessica was way hot in this episode and we won't be seeing nekkid Daphne anymore :monkey2

I also think Andy's got something special going on with him.

Hey- I have an online coupon code for 15% all True Blood products, including the drink. They gave them out at Con.
Oh, and at the TB panel they said that they couldn't make and bottle synthetic blood, so they made it an all-natural blood-orange flavored soda! :drool
PM me if you want the coupon code- it's good through 8/31. :rock

I was TOTALLY surprised by the show. I thought it was going to be just like the crap Twilight was. But...wow!!! I bought it on Blu-ray yesterday and watched half the season already. Wish I had HBO to watch season 2.

I also think Andy's got something special going on with him.

Hey- I have an online coupon code for 15% all True Blood products, including the drink. They gave them out at Con.
Oh, and at the TB panel they said that they couldn't make and bottle synthetic blood, so they made it an all-natural blood-orange flavored soda! :drool
PM me if you want the coupon code- it's good through 8/31. :rock

I would love that coupon code! Thanks!:D I bought the 4-pack of the drink but they gave me no coupon code.:confused:

Its a couple hours of my life I wish I could get back... zero redeeming quality to that piece of schlock if you ask me.

I am saddened and frankly a little disappointed you even viewed it.

I would expect that from Marc, sure, but YOU Joe.....very upset right now.......

Back