TRUE BLOOD - on HBO - SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome episode indeed. Seems that Eric, is actually playing THOR in this show, they should have picked him for the role :lol:lol:lol:lol

So it seems they are going for Interview With The Vampire style, that you remain the same age you are when you get turned. Was pretty sweet seeing Godric turn Eric.

Going to be an interesting Jason/Sookie moment when he sees her at the Church's grounds.

I thought that was pretty obvious without seeing this new episode, as they have already showed Bill looking the same age and he is over 200.

But yeah, Eric as the Thor in the Marvel movie would be sick!! But he would need to diesel up a bit for sure.

And yeah, Jason is probably gonna ^^^^ a brick if he sees her.

they revealed that it was MaryAnn two weeks ago :chew

Don't remember that. What happened in that ep that should it was her? Anyway last night was a good ep. We are getting all sides- humor,blood exc.

Actually, it was last weeks episode when Sam came to Tara's party. MaryAnn was out in the woods doing her crazy shakey thing to make everyone start making out and ^^^^ing and she was digging her hands in the dirt in the back yard behind a tree.

Well, when they showed her hands, they were the 3-clawed hand like the scratches on Sookie's and Daphne's backs.

does anyone know how many eps are in this season? I think last season had like 15 eps and we're in like 4 or 5 of the new season. This season is shaping up to be great.:rock

Actually, it was last weeks episode when Sam came to Tara's party. MaryAnn was out in the woods doing her crazy shakey thing to make everyone start making out and ^^^^ing and she was digging her hands in the dirt in the back yard behind a tree.

Well, when they showed her hands, they were the 3-clawed hand like the scratches on Sookie's and Daphne's backs.

well...thanks for clearing that up for me :lol now I just wish I knew her motives behind all her craziness. I cant see why she would want to attack Sookie, unless she could tell that Sookie was able to read her mind and see she was something "else"

Awesome episode indeed. Seems that Eric, is actually playing THOR in this show, they should have picked him for the role :lol:lol:lol:lol

So it seems they are going for Interview With The Vampire style, that you remain the same age you are when you get turned. Was pretty sweet seeing Godric turn Eric.

I think we all knew that Jason was SO going to do the wife, I'm actually surprised it took this long :lol:lol

I'm still wondering if Daphne really is a shape shifter. Maybe since Mary Anne knew what Sam is, and infected Daphne when she scratched her, perhaps that has something to do with it. :huh

Going to be an interesting Jason/Sookie moment when he sees her at the Church's grounds.

Isnt that like every vampire movie/story? You wouldnt really be immortal if you aged. Though in some stories vampires change in physical appearance towards something more demonic as they get older....

They have just showed the first episode here in the UK. I'm assuming this gets better because the first episode was awful.

???? While it does indeed get better....the first episode was FAR from awful!! In fact I think it was better then a large majority of season one episodes!

Finally started watching this last week, and WOW. Love it. Stayed away from this thread until I finished it last night. Just a great show - it reminds me of Anne Rice and Joss Whedon at the same time.

They have just showed the first episode here in the UK. I'm assuming this gets better because the first episode was awful.

I was a BIT disappointed by the first episode too, and didn't realize what the fuss was about. Decided to watch the second, and all of a sudden I was hooked and pretty much watched the entire series over the weekend. Keep watching, you might find yourself drawn in.

Knowing this series, I wouldn't jump to conclusions about that. They're certainly hinting that she may be the creature, but not outright revealing anything...

Knowing this series, I wouldn't jump to conclusions about that. They're certainly hinting that she may be the creature, but not outright revealing anything...

Exactly. You can't take that at surface value. Its possible that MaryAnne is ONE of those creatures but not the one that attacked Sookie. Its possible that she just has clawed hands. Its possible that the creature was AT the party and MaryAnne was gaining some sort of link to the creature. It sure seems like she is...which is why I almost have to believe she isnt!

Isnt that like every vampire movie/story? You wouldnt really be immortal if you aged. Though in some stories vampires change in physical appearance towards something more demonic as they get older....

True, but they have never really stated that for a fact. All we have scene have been adult vampires, nobody young and nobody old. Perhaps you could get turned and then age to a certain point, then stop :huh:huh:huh Well, at least we know now:lol:lol

I agree with you on that. Her having the 3 clawed fingers doesn't mean she is the creature. There have been to many turns from what looks like the obvious in the show to count on anything.

I have thought all along that Steve and Sarah are not really married and after hearing that conversation in the house, I think I may be right. That marriage looks like just another scam in the Fellowship of the Sun crap. Guess well find out soon enough.

I thought the first episode from season 2 was a bit slow/disjointed. But I attributed that to the series having to catch new viewers up and set-up a lot of new story lines.

Still enjoyed the episode, but I would say it is my least favorite of the new season.

True, but they have never really stated that for a fact. All we have scene have been adult vampires, nobody young and nobody old. Perhaps you could get turned and then age to a certain point, then stop :huh:huh:huh Well, at least we know now:lol:lol

Yeah and I thought of a few examples where they must age....vampires in the Blade universe can have children "pure bloods". Though I have never seen children vampires in Blade...I would assume they arent born full grown!

Another example is Underworld....although again I dont remember any children vampires or werewolves....but Victor had a vampire daughter...so I would assume she was born a vamp?

well I guess we will find out when we finally see Godrick. If he is the same or not. after all its been a thousand years since Eric was turned. I think its more interesting to have him appear to be a boy and the other vampires fearing him.
as far as maryann being the bull shifter, I was kinda hoping it was a new player to the show.

well I guess we will find out when we finally see Godrick. If he is the same or not. after all its been a thousand years since Eric was turned. I think its more interesting to have him appear to be a boy and the other vampires fearing him.
as far as maryann being the bull shifter, I was kinda hoping it was a new player to the show.

I would guess Godrick still looks like a boy. If eric is 1000, and Godrick is twice as old as Eric....that means that when Godrick turned Eric, Godrick would have been around 1000 years old. Since he still looked like a boy I would assume he hasnt aged since he was turned. Unless of course he was turned as a baby and was about 985 years pre-mature :lol

I would guess Godrick still looks like a boy. If eric is 1000, and Godrick is twice as old as Eric....that means that when Godrick turned Eric, Godrick would have been around 1000 years old. Since he still looked like a boy I would assume he hasnt aged since he was turned. Unless of course he was turned as a baby and was about 985 years pre-mature :lol

:rotfl:rotfl should have thought of that :lol

Back