Trouble for anyone making Myers custom masks or figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you had some original 75 Shatner masks to sell you'd be rich and could afford to fight Trancas and win any possible lawsuit. Seriously the 75 Kirks sell for a minimum of about $12,000 each. If only I had a time machine.

well in that case lol... i dont know anything about the mask history. i think this is an interesting situation though.

so what masks are out there, licensed and all, that you could sell?

The Don Post one are the only licenced "Myers" masks out there to my knowlage but Cinema Secrets made one I know (I belive there was actually a lawsuit between CS and DP over the rights) and Illusive Concepts did as well. Unforunately they all look horrible which is why I buy the indie stuff.

Wow, that ebay seller really gives bootleg mask sellers a bad name. And the Trancas guy was far, far more patient and responsive than I would have been.

Wow, that ebay seller really gives bootleg mask sellers a bad name. And the Trancas guy was far, far more patient and responsive than I would have been.

yeah, and you can tell that the trancas guy was a pro at this type of stuff.

Well the thing is the guy from Trancas in the emails DarkArtist posted used to be a member of MM.net and even has a few indie masks himself from what I've read.

Back