Tron: Uprising

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This show hands down for me is one of the best Cartoon mini series of all time...dark and powerful...I love it and hope it lasts...great writing...I rank it up there with Last Airbender, Korra and Star Blazers...The Flash Gordon series was good as well...

this show is so amazing,
I love everything about it, I love all the characters, even the bad ones,
I love Beck's friends, I love the voice work, this show gave so much Dept to the world of Tron and the movie,
some things are kinda cliche, but I still love this show, it is so different than everything else out there, like your Spongebob or Adventure time,

if you replaced the cartoons with human actors, a live set, this would be an amazing movie

so the new episode will air in October?

Wikipedia said august 9, but now it says october, did they cut the season in 2?

so the new episode will air in October?

Wikipedia said august 9, but now it says october, did they cut the season in 2?

If the new episode comes in Oct fine... I'm happy...my biggest fear was cancellation...Even if it's cancelled one day I just want closing episode leading right into Legacy...

I think they screwed up by premiering it in the summer and then realized they weren't going to get the kids demographic they are looking for when kids are trying to make the most of summer vacation. So far the show has failed to attract a big viewership. What is saving it so far is that its such a good show, the fans are loving it and it gets favorable critic write ups. I think October will be something of a relaunch. I'm glad they seem to still believe in it. So far I haven't seen a weak episode. I feel like it took a while for Clone Wars to really get going and this show hit the ground running.

you are very right about that,
every episode is solid, has great voice acting, great stories,
every episode delivers

I hope this doesn't get dropped so far the show has been amazing. It is rare I can find something that everyone in the family enjoys.

I think they screwed up by premiering it in the summer and then realized they weren't going to get the kids demographic they are looking for when kids are trying to make the most of summer vacation. So far the show has failed to attract a big viewership. What is saving it so far is that its such a good show, the fans are loving it and it gets favorable critic write ups. I think October will be something of a relaunch. I'm glad they seem to still believe in it. So far I haven't seen a weak episode. I feel like it took a while for Clone Wars to really get going and this show hit the ground running.

You are right....I was waiting for that "weak" episode to show up myself...it never did...A quality series this is

Does the character voiced by Mandy Moore have a lot of screen time? I will check out anything once for MM.

She does. She's a main baddie. She shows up quite frequently and fights the main character. There's also a whole episode dedicated to her.

She does. She's a main baddie. She shows up quite frequently and fights the main character. There's also a whole episode dedicated to her.

I believe you're thinking of Emanuelle Chriqui's character, Paige.

Mandy Moore's character (I forget her name, she's Beck's friend at the garage) pops up pretty regularly, but she's generally a bit player in the storylines.

Oh. Well. Never mind. I barely know Mandy Moore. I figured since she was second billing, her character is more important.

Glad you know about Mandy Moore so much. I'd rather pay attention to the great stories, and beautiful animation. Meh voice acting doesn't interest me. Which this show has. Unfortunantly. Elijah Wood is fine. And Boxlighter is good as always. I dig Rubens and Lance. But everyone else? Meh. I could care less who does those voices. Pretty generic work if you ask me.

Back