Tron?!?! TRON!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In honor of the great news, I'm watching Tron today. :)

Do you have the anniversary addition with the making of material? The way that the movie was made is surprising they even got it finished. Amazing level of commitment from all that was involved. Anyone that has not seen the making find a copy and check it out.

Do you have the anniversary addition with the making of material? The way that the movie was made is surprising they even got it finished. Amazing level of commitment from all that was involved. Anyone that has not seen the making find a copy and check it out.

Yeah I have the Anniversary set and that is a GREAT documentary, I'll have to try and find some time to watch it again.

I think that the making of the documentrary is actually better than the film itself. :rolleyes:

BTW... shouldn't this thread be in the Disneyana forum?

Just curious. :D

I think that the making of the documentrary is actually better than the film itself. :rolleyes:

BTW... shouldn't this thread be in the Disneyana forum?

Just curious. :D

Nah, Tron kicks ass! :rock

And yeah, it should be "technically" be in Disney...

Tron is cool but there are much cooler movies from 1982 alone that I'd rather see Hot Toys figures from:

et.jpg

conan-barbarian-1982-29.jpg

blade_runner.jpg

dark-crystal.jpg

Khev,

Sideshow made Gelfing figures back in the day, and NECA is now making the Chamberlain Skeksis. There might be other creatures coming from NECA.

Let me know if you are interested in the SS Jen and Kira though!:peace

knowing hot toys they'd probably do the cycles with light up feature to rub it in medicom's face for the akira bike. :lol

If the movie does well, we'll definitely see those cycles. And light up features are a must!

If they make the cycles then I will buy this line. It would be cool to make the suit light up too.

While the Metroid suit looks great... there's a difference between getting a static statue to light up, versus thin piping on a costumed and articulated figure.

It will be interesting to see how HT handles this.

Back