Tron?!?! TRON!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is fantastic news. But I want 'em all - Clu, Flynn, Tron, Ram, the guards, Yori, Dumont and Sark. If they can somehow incorporate a light-up feature for the lines on the suits, I'll be in heaven.

Tron, Flynn, Sark, Yuri, Ram, guards, Lightcycle...ALL MUSTS.

I'd even take a really world Flynn. I'd probably pass on Clu though, unless it came with BIT. :lol

I really don't even know if the lightcycle has to be design to hold a figure....really.

Yeah, Light Cycle is a must... wonder what they'll do with the lighted elements of the outfits?

:bananaThis is excellent news! I've pretty much gotten out of 1:6 scale collecting, but whatever Hot Toys has to offer with TRON will be a work of art. I can't imagine that they would try to replicate light up costumes, but I could see them working on a light cycle for sure.

Oh... my... god... :horror

I'm about to start freaking out...

Here's a prototype of the first figure.

04-21_TronCostumeByJayMaynard.jpg

Reeve Superman and Original Tron confirmed, T1 line confirmed, and the rest of T2, awesome but I'm gonna need more money.

And put a blacklight in the base like the DX series so that nothing extra is required to make the effect work.

I hadn't thought of that, I was just assuming we'd have to buy one of those cheap battery powered blacklight handheld things (I have one because we bought it ages ago to see where the cat was peeing around the house :rotfl ) ...but if they can get bulbs smalls enough your idea would be great too.

Either way............... TRON!!!! :rock

Back