Statue TriForce - Darksiders 2 - Death & Dust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK.......I have been attempting to ask Project Triforce about what is going on with the delay on this statue. I did not really get any answers worth posting cause they were all the same vague answers a CS rep gives when a project is just beyond late.

They assured me that it will be shipping before the end of the year at the beginning of November, and yet here we are at the end almost without a PEEP of this statement being possible. This is STILL my most anticipated preorder I have, and the longer I wait the MORE I expect out of this statue when I finally get it.

I can only think that there are 2 reasons this statue has been delayed so heavily:

1. QC and Lighting setup - These 2 things are really going to make or break this statue, and they both need to be Flawless, and working for the long haul of the statue.

2. Shipping issues - This one a lot of times gets forgotten in the mix of everything else, lets not kid ourselves this statue is a BEAST in size, and has a good amount of small parts sticking out here and there that need protecting. There is not doubt this will be a BIG box, and I hope they get the right foam/materials to make sure there VERY expensive pieces get to everyone door step in perfect condition.

I hope we will see this monster come December for a very wonderful Christmas gift! I hope you deliver Triforce cause this is going to decide if they are worth the price/wait on any further statues they produce!

*Rant Over*

I like it, but can think of all kinds of better poses they could have went with. Also some cool looking armor from the game would have been better and it would be easier to produce at a smaller scale IMO. That being said, I hope yours arrives safely and soon.

Project Triforce's has this up at half price on their store for the Black Friday sale. I consider that absurd considering it hasn't even released yet.. That's like taking a dump on all those who preordered..

Wow. That much off? & it hasn't even been released? When has that happened before? Crazy.

I'm guessing sales are loooooooooow .....

Sad for those that already pre ordered, & know nothing about the sale, & might be still paying full price for it.

I FINALLY got the news that mine is shipping soon! I got my tracking, and I look forward to my VERY limited statue of one of my top favorite characters. I have REALLY high expectations for this statue, so I hope it does not disappoint. The part I'm most curious about is the light up feature, and how it has been implemented into the soul reaper edition. I will post pictures as soon as I get it, but they will not be super amazing like a good number of people on these boards can do, but I will try my best.

Legend. I pre ordered mine locally, & the release date kept on getting pushed back. I'm curious to see how it turned out after all this time.

I just looked at the website out of boredom today, and I noticed NEW pictures on the product page. I was looking through them, and it looks like the soul heart in his chest now Glows along with his eyes, and scythes on the Soul Reaper edition. If this is indeed the case, it is a unannounced added bonus to the light up feature.

I always felt like the soul heart was lost in the statue due to the pose, but if it is glowing that will really enhance this statue IMO. It just makes me look forward to having it in hand even more! I talked to a CS rep today, and they are finishing up getting the shipments ready, and they should be released end of this week, or beginning of next.

I do not have the box dimension yet, but at 32x30x24 at 55 lbs. this thing is going to be a BEAST to display. I also dread finding a place for the box/Styrofoam it will be coming in.

I was wondering if that was going to glow. Nice to know that it does. Expected time of arrival for mine is now closer to the end of May :slap I'm happy I got it locally though, so I don't have to fuss over shipping & import fees.

I want to play a new Darksiders game on my PS4.

dsii_statue_sre-8.jpg

dsii_statue_sre-7.jpg

Deaths-Amulet-5.jpg

Add this to your cart.

Darksiders 2 Death Statue Soul Reapers Edition

Checkout.

Enter this in the "Enter Promo Code" area.

TF_MEM15

Statue becomes $260 before shipping. Expires May 25th I think. I might have purchased it, but estimated shipping to me was $748.21 :slap :lol Might be worth it for those in the US.

Seeing deals I can't really take advantage of kinda bums me out a bit :lol

Well poop!
Code expired. I would have picked it up for that price :(

I'm thinking this statue isn't really a hot seller. There might be more chances at similar deals later on if it doesn't sell out. I'm guessing of course.

I'm thinking this statue isn't really a hot seller. There might be more chances at similar deals later on if it doesn't sell out. I'm guessing of course.

Aye, pretty sure interest on this piece is pretty low as there have been no picture reviews of in hand pieces and one video review of each of the releases. The soul reaper version only had 150 produced and even at half price sales the piece is still available.
Surprised actually. Love the character. Love the concept. Looooooooooove Joe Mad.
Guess the property just can't sustain "high end" collectibles.
Pulled the trigger. Pics when it arrives for the two (or one) freaks that give a sheet :)

Back