PureArts: SAURON 1:1 ART MASK The Lord of the Rings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Preorder started Feb 24, 2022.

$899.99

PureArts proudly presents our first officially licensed Lord of the Rings collectible with the Sauron Art Mask. Carefully sculpted from the movie reference material, the mask is paired with a hyperdetailed fully sculpted Barad-dûr mounting base with LED molten lava effects and the blazing Eye of Sauron.

Exclusive Edition includes a lithograph concept artwork print from our design team, signed by our lead artist! Only 500 Exclusive Editions available!

Features:

• MASSIVE 1/1 scale detailed sculpt of Sauron’s Helmet
  • Full Barad-dûr replica mounting base
  • LED glowing lava effects
  • LED Eye of Sauron that can be see through the mask
  • Exclusive Edition includes a signed lithograph concept artwork print
  • Individually numbered
Product Details:
  • Material: Polyresin
  • PureArts Exclusive Edition Size: 500 units
  • Standard Edition Size: 7000 units
  • Delivery Date: Q1 2023
  • Territory: Available in North America, Europe, UK, Middle East and Africa
From Australia or New Zealand? This item can be purchased exclusively at https://www.ikoncollectables.com.au

PLEASE NOTE: Due to licensing restrictions, this product is only available in North America, Europe, UK, Middle East and Africa. Orders shipping to other countries or territories will be cancelled and refunded.

PRODUCT & PACKAGE INFORMATION​

• Qty: 1 statue
  • Statue Size: L11 in x W12 in x H35 in (28cm x 30.5cm x 89cm)
  • Statue Weight: 18lbs (8kg)
  • Shipping Box Size: L16 in x W20 in x H28 in (42cm x 52cm x 72 cm)
  • Shipping Box Weight: 22lbs (10kg) (est)

DSC09122-Recovered_2048x2048.jpg

DSC09345-Recovered_2048x2048.jpg

DSC09388-Edit_2048x2048.jpg

DSC09314-Edit_2048x2048.jpg

size_ref_SAURON_2048x2048.jpg

DSC09816-Edit_540x.jpg

DSC08786_2048x2048.jpg

DSC08812_2048x2048.jpg

DSC08957_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
If I didnt already have the (damn good) Weta 1/4 Sauron Helm & the Weta Barad-dur I would be all over this. Now its only something I would get if I had a spare chunk of change (unlikely)

That said though I do love how this looks - the idea to use Barad-dur as a base is INSPIRED.

Preorder started Feb 24, 2022.

$899.99

PureArts proudly presents our first officially licensed Lord of the Rings collectible with the Sauron Art Mask. Carefully sculpted from the movie reference material, the mask is paired with a hyperdetailed fully sculpted Barad-dûr mounting base with LED molten lava effects and the blazing Eye of Sauron.

Exclusive Edition includes a lithograph concept artwork print from our design team, signed by our lead artist! Only 500 Exclusive Editions available!

Features:

• MASSIVE 1/1 scale detailed sculpt of Sauron’s Helmet
  • Full Barad-dûr replica mounting base
  • LED glowing lava effects
  • LED Eye of Sauron that can be see through the mask
  • Exclusive Edition includes a signed lithograph concept artwork print
  • Individually numbered
Product Details:
  • Material: Polyresin
  • PureArts Exclusive Edition Size: 500 units
  • Standard Edition Size: 7000 units
  • Delivery Date: Q1 2023
  • Territory: Available in North America, Europe, UK, Middle East and Africa
From Australia or New Zealand? This item can be purchased exclusively at https://www.ikoncollectables.com.au

PLEASE NOTE: Due to licensing restrictions, this product is only available in North America, Europe, UK, Middle East and Africa. Orders shipping to other countries or territories will be cancelled and refunded.

PRODUCT & PACKAGE INFORMATION​

• Qty: 1 statue
  • Statue Size: L11 in x W12 in x H35 in (28cm x 30.5cm x 89cm)
  • Statue Weight: 18lbs (8kg)
  • Shipping Box Size: L16 in x W20 in x H28 in (42cm x 52cm x 72 cm)
  • Shipping Box Weight: 22lbs (10kg) (est)

View attachment 564252

View attachment 564253

View attachment 564254

View attachment 564255

View attachment 564256

View attachment 564257

View attachment 564258

View attachment 564259

View attachment 564260
R.gif
just pre-ordered it

I wanted to get it for myself at first but had no space and don't collect LOTR. I ended up Pre-Ordering this for my son. I really did not think my son would care. He is not into "statues" and never seems to care when I show him LOTR collectibles, even though they are his fav movies. He does like and collect some of the swords from the films. When I showed him this, he got really excited. He even liked the Barad-dûr base, which is what I thought he would not like. He's a quiet kid when it comes to things he gets excited about so I had to get it for him.

Of course with this price I am making him do extra chores around the house until it arrives :lol

I just noticed this is missing the back of the helm. I am sure this is so you can fit it on the display stand properly but I do which it was the full helm as I am sure my son will end up figuring it out also and be a little let down. Oh well

Surreal to see Dan working for a collectibles company now. Be cool if he resurrected his old account to give us the inside scoop on PureArts stuff.

Or convince them to make Predator stuff.

Back