Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the '78 version and the body is all loose and floppy right out of the box.

The headsculpt looks amazing and the suit looks and feels pretty nice but the body is total garbage.

GJ6gcHp.jpg

Last edited:
Just got the '78 version and the body is all loose and floppy right out of the box.

The headsculpt looks amazing and the suit looks and feels pretty nice but the body is total garbage.

GJ6gcHp.jpg

Yeah, the body is garbage. Mine broke a few days after I received it. I replaced the body with the WorldBox AT011.

You can see my post about it here

Yeah, the body is garbage. Mine broke a few days after I received it. I replaced the body with the WorldBox AT011.

The body was an unexpected bonus, being as it was an 'African American' TTM19 style. I used it for this western Lando Bandido bash:

51676596288_a3e5e0e9ba_o.jpg

I wonder if everyone received the same 'African American' body on their Myers? It was a pretty weird discovery to make. :lol

Looks like they could have a greenish hue to them, could be crappy lighting with a cell phone camera at play. For instance, the sheet looks more light gray than white in that picture.

Bummer, mine says delivery on the 11th.

Got it in last night. Haven't had time to mess with it but the coveralls are a greenish grey and the sheet is white.

I'm presuming Dean Knight ordered the set, so there'll no doubt be an in depth video review from him.

But there's no word from Mad About Horror that they've received their supply yet, so any review isn't going to be up that soon.

Oh This is most intriguing news my freaks. Only needing is a body and boots my fellow freaks. Wacha Wacha. o_O

Back