Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be selling the tombstone, pumpkin, phone and sheet/glasses from my pack along with the box if anyone is interested.

Man, they dropped the ball on this pack.
If you think about what we are all getting with the set, and if it's true about the Coveralls being close to Yunsil in quality then that more than pays for the set by itself. But it is pretty disappointing about the ghost sheet. The glued down part and wire make it look a bit ridiculous.

I don't have the tots accessory set in hand but I hope they used a good material for the sheet for everyone planning on using it. I spent a lot of time putting my custom together and am really happy with how it turned out. I think having the right material that drapes well and you can get the ripples are really important.
Screenshot_20220110-202359_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t think you can get ripples like that with the tots one, sidesshows yes. Unless everyone who is taking the pics don’t really know how to apply the sheet properly. They are just putting it on there.

I’m getting mine tonight and will give you my detailed opinion on it.

I don't have the tots accessory set in hand but I hope they used a good material for the sheet for everyone planning on using it. I spent a lot of time putting my custom together and am really happy with how it turned out. I think having the right material that drapes well and you can get the ripples are really important.
View attachment 555085

That looks great! What kind of material did you use?

That looks great! What kind of material did you use?
Thank you, I spent a decent amount of time trying to get it right. I tried a few different kinds but no luck until I used that. Not sure exactly what it is, but it's kind of like that jersey material

Thank you, I spent a decent amount of time trying to get it right. I tried a few different kinds but no luck until I used that. Not sure exactly what it is, but it's kind of like that jersey material

Thanks. I think I know what you mean. I think it's similar to the Sideshow sheets.

Post Edit - Completely backtracking on my short review.

I'm really not happy with it. With further inspection while on the figure, the coveralls are way too light in gray for me. It's really bothering me. I know they have no refund policy but I've reached out for a refund. I explained that its pretty much false advertisement. Nothing that is included reflects the items shown on the website and it does not say anything about prototypes subject to change. Not worth $90. Stay away.

I'm going to file a dispute with paypal if they tell me to scratch, which they likely will.

Last edited:
:lurking:impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient::dunno:banghead:banghead:banghead I have been waiting since October i believe for this set . With all the delays this should be an amazing set but after hearing all the bad crap about it , i feel like i'm not going to like it .:huh:huh:gah::gah::gah:but who knows , it's still Myers so :blissy

I just want to say what I am about to say is my own opinion. If you like this set, more power to you. But IM about to sound like Yondu toys here

I want to start off by saying that I absolutely love the TOTS 78 figure. This has the best 1/6th sculpt in the hobby. Sorry to say, but none of the custom makes out there can match as there is always something off about their sculpts. They either look like a kabuki mask, or a fat cosplayer.

This figure is TOTS first attempt at the 1/6th hobby. Sculpt aside, you needed to work on it. The body, the boots, and the hands. I had a lot of fun modding this figure. It made me take a risk at repainting and modding. Something I have never done before. I am happy with my work on the figure, I even bought a stock copy to keep in box. Thats how much I love this figure, especially at 120 dollars.

Lets start with the elephant in the room, that god awful ghost bob. What the hell happened between prototype and production? They show the prototype on the back of the box and it looks great. You open the box and you are met with ghost Charlie Brown. Who's idea was it to glue the sheet to the headsculpt? You cant get the proper creases in the face cause of that method, which is really important to the look. The eye holes are so big and round. the wire does more damage than help. I took it off the sculpt, does no good as the glue residue will crumple up the face. If you have the sideshow figure, pose that as your ghostbob. If not, track down an extra sheet and headsculpt. Talk all the cheap about sideshow, but they nailed the concept of the ghostbob.

The coveralls. Im going to speak on what I received, and what I received was a badly tailored, thin piece of crap.a I think its worse than the blue stock one. It looks grey to me,even when I squint my eyes and hoping to see a hint of tex green in there. NO, its grey. I had thread sticking out the chest, the right sleeve. The zipper got stuck on loose fabirc, that I broke the handle part of it trying to zip it down. For a company that takes pride in their halloween line, and the fact that well known custom makers are a part of this project, baffles me. I feel bad for Tinela as this represents her work. And they messed it up. The tshirt is whatever. I guess its ok.

The hands are ok, if you dont already have a set of hot toys hands like I did. The telephone and pumpkin is under sized, but I think is the best part of the set.

That tombstone is a joke, it looks awful. Again, if you have the sideshow figure, display that figures tombstone.

I said earlier that at 120 dollars, the tots figure has value. If you pair it with this accessory pack, that value goes out the window. I cannot recommend this set at all. Stay far away from it.

2022 is starting off pretty bad. Betty white dies, Bob Saget dies, and this pack turns out to be rubbish.

You know what else is rubbish, TOTS is selling stands for their figures individually, for 10 dollars a pop ( not including shipping) They couldnt include it in this set? of course not, because I now know they have no clue on how this hobby works. They need to stick to masks and halloween decorations. Im so dissapointed to the point where I dont even know if I am going to order the H2 or Kills figures. I would need to see reviews first.

There it is. Im going to consider throwing this in the trash or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just lately there seems to be a few companies not just falling short of the expected quality, but also making blatant and inexplicable changes.

In the UK I think this is costing just under £95 with delivery, and it sounds like slim pickings.

The coveralls were a big part of the set, and by all accounts and photos they don't look "spruce green" as advertised. I may resort to giving them a wash with acrylic paint.

I forgot to add another thing. If you have a Jxtoys s01 body, the coveralls are going to look odd on it. They are definitely longer and I also think wider. I’m sure they were tailored for the stock body. But just to give you guys a heads up.

I forgot to add another thing. If you have a Jxtoys s01 body, the coveralls are going to look odd on it. They are definitely longer and I also think wider. I’m sure they were tailored for the stock body. But just to give you guys a heads up.
Dang. That’s disappointing. I’m waiting for mine to ship from nightmare toys and I’m probably just going to send it back at this point.

Back