Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
disappointed in sideshow. look at how much better the packaging is with the TOTS release omg everyone getting broken glasses from sideshow. really makes me optimistic to see what is more to come out of TOTS especially after 1/6 sam if they ever release him. id reckon their 1/6 line are doing great in sales

It is curious, they’ve teased a number of future 1/6 figures but none have even gone up for preorder yet.

Sideshow boots brown/ khaki are wrong . These green jungle boots are more accurate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220108-020652_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220108-020652_Chrome.jpg
    628.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20220108-020950_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220108-020950_eBay.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 37
Just got the H'78 accessories set, and boy is it disappointing! The pumpkin is tiny, and you can see the battery compartment in the back through the face holes; the headstone has no texture to it, the flower design is totally wrong, and it's half the thickness of the actual prop (scaled comparatively); the ghost sheet is plastered to the mask sculpt underneath so you see Myers' likeness instead of it draping from the forehead like it should, it's too short, and the massive posing wire around the edges is ridiculously cumbersome; the glasses are the wrong shape and the lenses aren't tinted; the phone cord has two spots where the coils are glued, painted, or sculpted together, the phone base doesn't seem tall enough, and the detail on the receiver are too sunken in.

The new hands are excellent though, and the coveralls are almost as good as Yunsil. As an upgrade to the TOTS '78 Myers figure itself, this set is great. The other stuff is total garbage. So far the only headstones and pumpkins that have been detail and scale correct for their companion figures have been the PCS Myers statues versions.

I was in it only for the coveralls, the hands and the t shirt. Maybe the pumpkin to display. Planned on selling everything else.

Are the coveralls a different material? Are the sleeves longer?

Sorry, I didn't compare the new coveralls to the old ones before I packed the old ones back in the box, but the sleeves do go to the hands, and the material feels good. They are grey like the Yunsil versions. Good elastic around the waist. The cover the boots. Again, after Yunsil, these are the best coveralls I've seen, damn near just as good.

I designed the Bob glasses. I can assure you they're the right shape. Unfortunately I couldn't control the lens tint at the factory so not sure if something happened there. Just from the one image posted the glasses shape looks good compared to images I used for their design.

Attachments

• halloween9.jpg
    halloween9.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 41
  • CFF685AF-034C-411A-BF6B-F04A3D31E1D5.png
    CFF685AF-034C-411A-BF6B-F04A3D31E1D5.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Just got the H'78 accessories set, and boy is it disappointing! The pumpkin is tiny, and you can see the battery compartment in the back through the face holes; the headstone has no texture to it, the flower design is totally wrong, and it's half the thickness of the actual prop (scaled comparatively); the ghost sheet is plastered to the mask sculpt underneath so you see Myers' likeness instead of it draping from the forehead like it should, it's too short, and the massive posing wire around the edges is ridiculously cumbersome; the glasses are the wrong shape and the lenses aren't tinted; the phone cord has two spots where the coils are glued, painted, or sculpted together, the phone base doesn't seem tall enough, and the detail on the receiver are too sunken in.

The new hands are excellent though, and the coveralls are almost as good as Yunsil. As an upgrade to the TOTS '78 Myers figure itself, this set is great. The other stuff is total garbage. So far the only headstones and pumpkins that have been detail and scale correct for their companion figures have been the PCS Myers statues versions.
I ended up breaking the glue seal up to the nose and glued down the glasses because they will not stay on for me. Glasses look OK to me minus the tinting. Gravestone is meh but I do like how the pumpkin turned out albeit a tad undersized. The cut out parts are painted a yellow orange which is a step up compared to the 1/4 PCS. Agree the coveralls and hands turned out great.

I ended up breaking the glue seal up to the nose and glued down the glasses because they will not stay on for me.

I was thinking that could be a possible remedy, as it did look a bit strange in that open box shot. Like a face pressed tight against a sheet of latex, and nothing at all like the photo from the film inside the lid.

271594608_4771035919641126_5758163727224927675_n-jpg.554469

I was thinking that could be a possible remedy, as it did look a bit strange in that open box shot. Like a face pressed tight against a sheet of latex, and nothing at all like the photo from the film inside the lid.

271594608_4771035919641126_5758163727224927675_n-jpg.554469
I does help. Luckily the material is strong and didn't break. Now to figure out how to tint the glasses.

I had to rip the sheet off the entire head of mine just now as the eye holes were crooked as hell. In the process, the existing eye holes ripped a bit.
I ended up flipping the eye holes to the back side of the head. I will probably just use a sharpie to make some black dots as eyes behind the glasses. Lots of futzing got me here. I may try to find some white fabric and make another sheet. For now, I’m happy.
97A3F65F-6BF2-4781-90F0-37236DF4CB5E.jpeg

Back