1/6 SSC, ThreeZero, or other 1/6 Scale Manufactures Next Horror Figure - Who do you want

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase25

Official Member of the Old Fart Collector Club
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if there is a topic or a discussion if so please delete. I searched and couldn’t find one.

I personally love the SSC Horror figures and the Halloween figure by ThreeZero and the new LeatherFace they have coming out.

Thinking of all the great horror characters out there I was thinking of characters I’d love to see get done and was wondering what other characters other collectors would love to see as well.

My top 5 wants would be....

1.) Michael Myers from Halloween 1 or 2 - I know there are License issues but would still like to see it happen.

2.) The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers

3.) Hot Toys has done the different Aliens figure who wouldn’t love to see a 1/6 Pumpkin Head Figure???

4.) Neca killed it with there Retro Chucky....now we need a Retro Sam from Trick R Treat. Removal mask a must.

5.) This is more then 1...but I’d love to see all the original Universal Monsters be given the high end 1/6 scale treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if there is a topic or a discussion if so please delete. I searched and couldn’t find one.

I personally love the SSC Horror figures and the Halloween figure by ThreeZero and the new LeatherFace they have coming out.

Thinking of all the great horror characters out there I was thinking of characters I’d love to see get done and was wondering what other characters other collectors would love to see as well.

My top 5 wants would be....

1.) Michael Myers from Halloween 1 or 2 - I know there are License issues but would still like to see it happen.

2.) The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers

3.) Hot Toys has done the different Aliens figure who wouldn’t love to see a 1/6 Pumpkin Head Figure???

4.) Neca killed it with there Retro Chucky....now we need a Retro Sam from Trick R Treat. Removal mask a must.

5.) This is more then 1...but I’d love to see all the original Universal Monsters be given the high end 1/6 scale treatment.

Wasn't Neca Chucky 8"scaled? Anyway...

1.) 1/6 Classic Pennywise (looking at you QMX)
2.) 1/6 The Man Who Laughs (yes I know it's technically no horror movie)
3.) 1/6 Robin Williams - One Hour Photo
4.) 1/6 Chucky 1 - Good Guy
5.) 1/6 Classic Frankenstein

Wouldn't buy a Oldman Dracula, but love to see. Freddy, Jason etc got enough love over the last years.

Wasn't Neca Chucky 8"scaled?.

Yeah he’s 8” scale but he’s perfect for 1/6 scale Display, I’d love a normal faced one or even a charred, scarred version. They did a normal face version for the Shout Factory Blu Ray release but those were done in limited quantities. Really would love a Sam from Trick R Treat like that though.

ed1601fc30bbcbfdacf2566d108b71fb.jpg

H1/H2 Myers, Oldman Dracula (old version) and movie Spawn are the ones I need right now...

Oldman Dracula for sure. I'd also like to see Kane from Poltergeist 2 and the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers.

american werewolf in london david and jack would be high on my list! since PCS are not doing them anymore :( and throw in a 1/6 werewolf to complete it :D not asking for much lol

Not sure if it's technically horror, but Jaws is pretty much at the top of my list to get some type of collectible treatment. Unfortunately, it seems like one of those properties where trying to get the licence is a bit of a pain.

love to see a well done frankenstein, failing that a werewolf from the howling or a classic mummy

The Creeper is my #1 want.
Pretty woman Leatherface from the original is another one I really ****in want.
And, of course, R.J. MacReady.

Jim from the finale of 28DL would be cool.
"Flyboy" from DotD is the only zombie figure I'd love to own.

i would love a good myers to be made
most ive seen that havent been customized are very bland

id love a jeepers creepers figure

bram stokers dracula in red armour

the devils rejects

alex from clockwork orange

and a buffalo bill by blitzway to complement the hannibal one

Personally I would love to see any brand do a line of kill / victim 1/6 scale figures. Like have a decapitated body and a hand holding the head you can pop on an arm. Be nice to have more than just a "gettin' ready to kill ya" Leatherface posed on the shelf with no bodies.

Personally I would love to see any brand do a line of kill / victim 1/6 scale figures. Like have a decapitated body and a hand holding the head you can pop on an arm. Be nice to have more than just a "gettin' ready to kill ya" Leatherface posed on the shelf with no bodies.
I’ve wanted a line of horror victims for a while now too. The key is cost. They’ve got to be really cheap as they’re mostly set decorations. Customs are probably the only route at the moment.

Back