Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This what it looks like with Worldbox at011 body with padding added by David Tucker
e0aa75c17f70b41c6f46232c53a35b69.jpg
26c16bf05bdfb0a02325c73bc54c9324.jpg
471bdca1c2d45384b09aada57c319086.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I used sticky tag to secure the head cuz the head peg hole is bigger than the peg post. But ill ask david.

Is the neck peg from the stock body not useable?

I would think it probably would be, when I was toying with my HT body parts, the balls on the barbell seemed nearly identical, I think the ToTS end that goes into the neck is just slightly thicker than the HT pegs. The way these things attach, I would think it would probably work.

Not sure how easily the barbell from the ToTS body can be removed without taking apart the whole upper torso, I cut open and removed the flesh covering before I did anything because I was hoping there was a viable neck piece I could take out and use since I didn't know how it was assembled underneath.

I have a couple of the at011 worldbox bodies. I'll definitely be using it. Did he show how he padded it out? Also anyone looking for this body watch out for fakes there is quite a few floating about eBay.

Nice collection, are you adding the Sideshow Ghost Face? My favorite horror characters are Michael Myers, Hannibal Lecter and Ghost Face, I already had Lecter, now I have Myers, Sideshow Ghost Face will complete my 1/6 trio.
I like the ghostface figure, but it's missing the shimmer that the movie suits have.. I always loved that lil bit of sparkle the suit gave off in certain lighting..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I have a couple of the at011 worldbox bodies. I'll definitely be using it. Did he show how he padded it out? Also anyone looking for this body watch out for fakes there is quite a few floating about eBay.

Any recommendations where to find a genuine?

How come you don't try the AT012 body? Looks bigger and you dnt need to add padding.
663040d1686901cae6934f82779794fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Based on the pictures, it looks like the padding was for the midsection and legs, the difference in those base bodies is upper body mass.

Just scored a hot toys bruce banner figure for a decent price.will be using his body and selling the rest lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I have the Batman Returns/Bruce Wayne set. I wonder if Bruce has a neck or if he's tall enough. Box is buried behind other boxes, so when I'm not feeling lazy, I'll check him out

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

11 plus head is 12 inches roughly

Seen a few of those worldbox bodies on eBay but nervous about ordering if most of them are knockoffs. Any idea if this is likely to be genuine or a copy?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WORLD-BOX-1-6-Scale-Narrow-Shoulder-Male-Action-Figure-12-Body-Doll-Model-AT011/193613194595

11" seems a little on the short side.
It's hard to know unless you get the seller to send a picture of the actual product. The key signs to look out for is the molded chest and midsection is completely different. The worldbox branding on the back isn't there. The legs are badly warped due to be made of cheap plastic and it smells really bad! Lol

Back