Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone found a good knife holding hand? I was able to use a Cavill Supes hand for the open and it looks way better than the original. I just cant seem to find a good knife hand yet. I may have one, but I really REALLY don't wanna dig through all my storage to find out who has bare hands. What has everyone else done/used?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The most accurate hand is the spear holding hand from hot toys king leonidas

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Damn, I don't have him. I do have a few bare hand guys, but most are gloved or half gloved. Maybe instead of pulling them all outta storage, I can look up some unboxing videos. But I'll def be on the lookout for leonidas hands on Ebay. Thanks for the idea. Anyone have photos of the custom metal knife side by side with the ToTs? Or even with Mikey holding? Still deciding on whether I need the metal. Think it would be a nice touch. Lil bit o shiny as you walk past him

I ordered the metal knife on ebay.should be here by the 5th of nov.i will post pics

Awesome. I'm sure it's gonna work out. It's just that I'll need 3 of them for the TOTS 78, 18 and the SS version. I wanna be sure people are happy with them before dropping $60 on tiny metal knives!!

Body swap, hand swap, distressed labs knife, dry brushed some lighter brown on the hair, waiting for my black shirt. Overall I love it!
20201101_003034.jpg
Screenshot_20201101-003112_Gallery.jpg

Nice shots! Yeah, the body completely sucks! Articulation blows and it's too shiny. I'm thinking maybe some baby powder or testors dullcote to fix the neck shine. Which body did you choose? I also want to fix this blemish on his hairline. It's very small, but it bugs the hell outta me. Any suggestions?
bf5e3abe25ce71fe00d1763f67a8aabe.jpg

Damn, I don't have him. I do have a few bare hand guys, but most are gloved or half gloved. Maybe instead of pulling them all outta storage, I can look up some unboxing videos. But I'll def be on the lookout for leonidas hands on Ebay. Thanks for the idea. Anyone have photos of the custom metal knife side by side with the ToTs? Or even with Mikey holding? Still deciding on whether I need the metal. Think it would be a nice touch. Lil bit o shiny as you walk past him

I picked up a set of HT Newt Scamander Hands which I haven't tried out yet but they looked like they might workout well. Only cost me ?14 shipped so it's not the end of the world if I have to try something else.

Ian

I picked up a set of HT Newt Scamander Hands which I haven't tried out yet but they looked like they might workout well. Only cost me ?14 shipped so it's not the end of the world if I have to try something else.

Ian
Would ht gallert work as well looking like ht e has an knife holding hand

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My knife gripping hand came from a winter soldier figure.
ae4fecf548a6ca723b5455db56783012.jpg

The open hand is a starlord hand. I bought an entire set of starlord hands and one that one gripping hand off toy anxiety since I don?t collect marvel. The knife is also a custom from eBay as the stock knife( which I have no problem with whatsoever, ) handle is too small for the hand.

Love the photos! Mine has this weird white dot on his hairline and an indentnon the forehead. It pisses me off everytime I look at it, but I'm gonna try and fix it

Does anybody know if the TTM19 narrow body would work for this myers?

Can?t know if you don?t try. The body I ordered , no one has tried it on that. So if it doesn?t work for me, I?ll let everyone here know and I?ll spend another 25 bucks on another body and try again.

Does anybody know if the TTM19 narrow body would work for this myers?

No, I have a Narrow Shoulder HT body and the neck is not tall enough to connect inside the Myers head. The key for any alternate body to work as a replacement is having a neck that can go deep enough into the Myers head to connect but also not have the mask sitting oddly on the shoulders. Unfortunately the mask is designs specifically for the body ToTS used.

Then what kind of body does the banner one use then? That one seems to be working for people.

Back