Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OG, that is awesome, i've been looking for the weapons for awhile now, and can't seem to find anything close. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

For all those interested, here's the recipe:

Body: Hot Toys Alice
Axe: Sideshow Buffy
Sword: Hot toys 300 King Leonidas
Boots: Female biker boots eBay
Dress: Nouveau Toys www.nouveautoys.com Black mini halter dress
Underwear: Hot Toys female Caucasian
Hope this will be a help to someone. Thank you for the nice words, but Trev and Josh did all the heavy lifting. I just put her together.

Old Grandpa

Last edited:
For all those interested, here's the recipe:

Body: Hot Toys Alice
Weapons: Sideshow Buffy
Boots: Female biker boots eBay
Dress: Nouveau Toys www.nouveautoys.com Black mini halter dress

Hope this will be a help to someone. Thank you for the nice words, but Trev and Josh did all the heavy lifting. I just put her together.

Old Grandpa

what Buffy figure for the weapons, I looked them up on ebay but can't seem to find the one with those weapons.

Zoe,

shirt-bruce lee 70's shirt, have vest and another shirt, but can't get the vest to fit right.
pants-phicen tomb raider
boots-toy anxiety modified to fit
stevo's rig
body-TTCuban

Sorry for the crappy photo, i try. :)

All and all, i'm very happy with her.

picture.php

:clap so very Awesome !..I have such a long way to go just starting out building my Firefly collection from square 1. :gah:

001msjs.jpg

009ug.jpg

005ga.jpg

003hdi.jpg

Here's the River 2.0 with the bash I though about when I first saw this sculpt. After I saw Josh's paint job I was even surer this was what I wanted to do. It's sad that this project is coming to close. All that's left for me to do is Simon.

Old Grandpa

:hi5: Great job I love the weapons !!

what Buffy figure for the weapons, I looked them up on ebay but can't seem to find the one with those weapons.

The weapon River is holding in her right hand (the weird looking one) is from Sideshow's Graduation Day Buffy figure. The weapon is from the 3rd season episode "Anne". Not sure about the sword she has in her left hand.

The weapon River is holding in her right hand (the weird looking one) is from Sideshow's Graduation Day Buffy figure. The weapon is from the 3rd season episode "Anne". Not sure about the sword she has in her left hand.

thanks man, I shall try to track that down.

Protozaius you don't happen to have the other Axe that came with that Buffy figure by chance do you?

Edit: Never mind, I found one.

Last edited:
Dear Trevor,
In 1985 I began my Kung Fu training and in 1986 Big Trouble in Little China came out. The movie was a great tie in with the early years of my training and Jack Burton would be a fabulous addition to my action figure collection should you decide to offer him for sale.
Thank you,
Andy
Just sayin'

Back