Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

And no one's posting on the thread I made for photos... yeah... that was a good idea of mine..... <sigh>

No one has done new photos lately. I think it has to do with the scarcity of true type bodies lately.

That's just it, it's for people to post photos, new AND old so we don't have to go scrolling thru 265 pages of comments to see what others have done and try the same thing or compair it to someone else's . Even if the figs arn't finished.

My River painted by GDB.

96b95763.jpg

Masterbarkeep, I'll take some updated pics of my Mal once I get River sorted out and post pics in your thread. ;)

holy ****! I only got into Firefly earlier this year (after much persuasion by two different friends of mine). Phenomenal show, and needless to say phenomenal headsculpts. Kaylee's expression is simply perfect! n00b question of the day lol, but are these for sale or what?

Better late than never. Every question you have will be taken care of if you read this thread. I know that it's alot to ask. I've been here since the very start, and the information you will get is priceless. All the who's, what's, and where's are answered here. Good luck, but it's a great trip.

Old Grandpa

All I need is my Trevor head which should be finished being painted and the duster (If SMG ever gets back to his list) and this custom is done! Was goofing off with the figure since I don't have a head for it yet, may be good for a laugh or two.

albright-shiny.jpg

Thanks to Darthviper we have an accurate gun for Mal. My wish list is just for Vera, Zoe's mare's leg, accurate boots for Zoe and River and I would be a happier camper.

always a pleasure to pop in here and see what everyone is working on!

Just a heads up that I have made an Inara variation with long hair. I need to mold her, but work has been very taxing the past two weeks. Once I finish my current project I'll get her ready and post photos if anyone wants a variant.

Simon hasn't progressed yet, but hopefully he'll be ready by the fall.

Trev

Hey Guys, Just one thing, I like the photos people are posting on the other thread, but please, photos only, no comments ! If you want to make comments, do so here, and if you can remove the comments/posts from that thread, I'd be greatful !

It's not that I don't like your comments, but my hope for that thead is for it to be a post and tell thread. "This is my figure, he/she was painted by etc. etc. etc." Something for others to look and if they have questions, to PM you. Or ask the questions here.

I ask for no comments because they'll quicky clutter up the thread, making it harder for people the find and view your pics.

Hell, if we all said how great we thought others work was it'd be 90% comments ! Because we all make or have made great figures Joss Whedon would be proud of, not to mention the actors we all love.
Thanks !
JERMS !!!

Back