Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Anyone looking for a set of mini dinos for your Wash, I have found the ones I think are the correct size. The ones I found at Michael's were a bit to large, and the ones Shammy sent me were a bit to small. Found some great ones on eBay. They arrived today, and they are the right size and price. A set of 6 which includes the 2 you will need is only $1.49. Check out eBay item #300486877649.

Old Grandpa

I am sure that everyone here already owns the series, but just in case, Ovatn is playing the Firefly series. It's Dish Network channel 157. Hubby said its through episode 11.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Anyone looking for a set of mini dinos for your Wash, I have found the ones I think are the correct size. The ones I found at Michael's were a bit to large, and the ones Shammy sent me were a bit to small. Found some great ones on eBay. They arrived today, and they are the right size and price. A set of 6 which includes the 2 you will need is only $1.49. Check out eBay item #300486877649.

Old Grandpa

The ones I sent you were too small? I thought they were there right size... :(

002-8.jpg

005-4.jpg

Thanks guys. I really need to make individual bases after seeing how cool the one for Nathan came out.

Nice job Anzik. You're awesome environment is getting crowded.

I just got my Book head today. The sculpt is great, Trev.

epic collection. Im interested in seeing River one day :)

Terrific Anzik! You work FAST! Also, I like seeing that Book likes to be a little more relaxed from time to time and kick off his shoes. :) Great job on the Mal boots too!

Glad you like the sculpt, SilentSurfer!
Trev

Painting looks really good--just when you take pictures, move the camera back more and zoom in, that way it won't make the nose look so big and we can get a better idea of what it looks like

WOW! I gotta say I wasn't 100% sure how much that sculpt looked like Inara when I saw the unpainted sculpt. But after seeing it painted, that is really amazing. Spot on, both the sculpt and the paint!!

I love that little gleam in her eye. She's ready to destroy the human human race and we know it !!!! HEH !
(Please don't tell me I have to explain THAT joke)
JERMS !!!!

Back