TREVOR GROVE is the Schwarzenegger Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conan PF was made by Andy Bergholtz. And it's fantastic too. My favourite PF in the collection.
About Trevor Grove - I've said that already & will say again&again&again - absolutely best in the business when it comes to the human chars.

Oh word? It is a sweet figure man I love it!

Trevor is probably the best portrait sculptor Sideshow's got. I was just looking at his deviant art portfolio and realized how he's done a vast majority of the Sideshow pieces I own (in 1/4 at least). Plus he's got soooo many other insane sculpts of great characters that I wish Sideshow could get the licenses for him to do as PFs. I also didn't realize how young he is before either. Makes me even more jealous of his incredible talent.

He's very good and the Dutch and T2 are spot on. T1 not so much for me. Looks too old for a T1. Still a great likeness to Arnold though, just not T1.

Not only is he a great sculptor, especially for such a young guy, but he also is in touch with us fans. Between projects for Sideshow, he is always working very hard to keep up with the custom collectors, making the heads for the ultimate figures no company is tackling.

Not only is he a great sculptor, especially for such a young guy, but he also is in touch with us fans. Between projects for Sideshow, he is always working very hard to keep up with the custom collectors, making the heads for the ultimate figures no company is tackling.

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

His unpainted sculpts are beyond amazing, so it breaks my heart what happens to them by the time SS paint apps are done with them.....he really deserves HOT TOYS paint apps

Nothing more to be said about T. He sculpted an amazing Angelina Jolie bust from Sky Captain. Would love to see him sculpt her from the Tomb Raider series.

Nothing more to be said about T. He sculpted an amazing Angelina Jolie bust from Sky Captain. Would love to see him sculpt her from the Tomb Raider series.

I absolutely love that bust. Sucks that I can't find one. Not into the film or character but the look and the sculpt is just too awesome.

Back