TREVOR GROVE is the Schwarzenegger Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bezzerkerr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Trevor Grove is an expert sculptor, we all know this. After examining his sculpts, one thing is blindingly clear: He's mastered the art of sculpting Arnold Schwarzenegger. He is to Schwarzenegger what Arnie Kim is to Bruce Lee.

I know most have already seen these pics, but i wanted to dedicate a thread to his mind-blowing Schwarzenegger sculpts.

T-800 Premium Format:
Sideshow_Terminator_Headsculpt_by_trev_solo.jpg

The Terminator Premium Format:
the_terminator_by_trev_solo-d3eg82w.jpg

Dutch Premium Format
dutch_portrait_collage_by_trev_solo-d4fj81j.jpg

YES Trevor is an amazing sculptor . IMO THE BEST OUT THERE. But unfortunately his beautiful work is covered up by crappy paint aps. Trevor needs to work for HOT TOYS IMO

Word.

Great thread.

Sculpts are absolutely god-like. They are spot on from every angle.
:mummy Trevor is the man :mummy

edit: no love for the Conan PF? That one is spot on too...

I just realized (for some odd reason) that his sculpts make it very easy to dedicate a collection to just his Arnold PF's. And I'm sure there is more on the way...

YES Trevor is an amazing sculptor . IMO THE BEST OUT THERE. But unfortunately his beautiful work is covered up by crappy paint aps. Trevor needs to work for HOT TOYS IMO

:exactly::goodpost:

If not HT, then someone else with access to better paint applications for sure.

no love for the Conan PF? That one is spot on too...
Conan PF was made by Andy Bergholtz. And it's fantastic too. My favourite PF in the collection.
About Trevor Grove - I've said that already & will say again&again&again - absolutely best in the business when it comes to the human chars.

Back