Toys2.net member no more?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkage824

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Yesterday i went to toys2.net to check how much i owe them for pre orders as i was doing my finances but when i went to sign in it kept telling me that i did not exist.
is anyone else having this problem?
i contacted them about it but i have not heard back from them yet.
if this happened to someone else did they resolve the issue yet?

i might just do that if i don't hear anything from them today.
has this happened to anybody else out there though?
have they resolved the issue for you?

His site has been glitchy for awhile now. Think its time he changed his website.

I've never had that problem. Eric is pretty amazing when it comes to efficiency and service. I highly recommend buying from him. As I said, I've never had a single issue with him.

i always buy with him
which is why im so concerned about this
i have a big order history with him and a couple of pre orders that i have had on there for some time now. it would really suck if that was to just disappear.

I am sure he still around ;). Though I was hoping yesterday he had boxing day sale but instead he was closed for a fee
Days. Well maybe he has some goodies today after his deserved break

ive been having the same problem im in the exact same boat as you are & a friend of mine is reporting the same as well, so hopefully its just a temporary glitch on his site

I just checked and im good. On a side note Geil what's this boxing day all about?

Ya there's something wonky about the site. When I check my orders it doesn't say what the old ones were anymore. I just ordered something now and that one shows up fine. I also have to login with my old password as it doesn't accept the new one. I'm guessing a restore of old data was done on the database.

nothing... he had no boxingday special this year. oh nt sure but boxing day here in Canada is like the day after Christmas sale

I just checked my Member profile on toys2.net and some of my pre-orders are missing and some of my previously bought figures are missing too. Should I call them or e-mail them?

I'm still having this problem.

I've sent to emails with no response.

I have a pre order on my account that has just gone from pre order to instock.

I don't want to lose my pre order because of the BS!!!!:gah:

Just for one I'd like things to go with smoothly with these guys. Nothing but problems!!!:mad:

I'm still having this problem.

I've sent to emails with no response.

I have a pre order on my account that has just gone from pre order to instock.

I don't want to lose my pre order because of the BS!!!!:gah:

Just for one I'd like things to go with smoothly with these guys. Nothing but problems!!!:mad:

You'll be fine. I have the same problem and he shipped the T-800 tonight and I can't see it in my orders anywhere. He must of kept a record.

I just got a email from eric saying everything is ok.

I had to make a new profile but that's ok.

I really want that T-800 and I was really scared I was going to miss out.

Everything is good now :)

I just got a email from eric saying everything is ok.

I had to make a new profile but that's ok.

I really want that T-800 and I was really scared I was going to miss out.

Everything is good now :)

Cool, good to know.

Is it the T1 T-800 ? Did he receive a shipment?

Yes sir it is ! He shipped mine out earlier tonight.

Back