1/6 Toys Works - Spiritual Leader (Morpheus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things have gotten a little crazy at my house due to COVID. No worries no one is ill, but someone at my son's daycare was positive so now his school is closed and we'ce had to scramble to make sure my wife can stay home with him to watch him until school opens up again. This means I've had even less time to get my stuff done.

ANYWAY I still am trying to open orders this week... I'll have maybe 25 sets available almost immediately, completed and ready to go.

It's looking like the price will be $50 plus shipping for a set. For US that amounts to about $59 total and international that'll increase to $70 total.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sorry for being later than anticipated.

dd9840acb8518836a17a8d053a3509cc.jpg
ce5fb67091ad73aeb6dcaf7b55d6c272.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Ok folks! Here ya go... I have 24 pairs ready to go right now. I am posting this here before I post anywhere else, which I'll do a little later today.

Please send payment to:
[email protected] (The name should come up Andrew Manoloff... if it doesn't, you have a typo).

US customers: $59 SHIPPED (as gift, or add fees please)
International customer: $70 SHIPPED (as gift, or add fees please)

In your payment please include the following:
- Name
- Forum name
- What you are buying (i.e. Morpheus glasses)
- Shipping Address (If possible PLEASE just have a shipping address in PayPal it makes it SO easy)
- Email address
- Phone Number

I know HERE it goes without saying but these were developed for the Toys Works head sculpt so I can only guarantee hey will fit that one. Every pair of glasses has two magnets on them. Every pair was tested on the head sculpt provided to me. If your glasses fit bizarrely it is likely because the polarity of your head sculpt magnets is opposite the head sculpt I have. If this occurs you will either need to remove and flip one or both of the magnets on the glasses, or do so with the magnets inside the head sculpt. I don't actually anticipate this occurring but you never know. The head sculpt provided to me had one of the magnets missing altogether so I added on inside. If you have any issues just post here or message me I will be glad to help you work it out.

The glasses aren't DELICATE, per se, but do handle with care. And the lenses DO NOT scratch easily. So if you see anything on the surface don't hesitate to just buff it right out. Yes you CAN scratch them but I had to try really hard to do so. I tried to polish every pair before putting in the box so hopefully it is a moot point.

Any questions let me know, guys. This was fun... I hope you all enjoy what you receive.

Back