1/6 Toys Works - Spiritual Leader (Morpheus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap

This third party figure has ended up being a pricey project but it was definitely worth it, especially with Hot Toys being... well, Hot Toys, and not completing the line.

Fingers crossed that we eventually get our pre-ordered Trinity figure...

DoggieDoc,
I didn’t miss this did I? I want to make sure before I submit payment.

Please let me know and I will get payment out ASAP.

Screw it...sent payment! If I missed it, please send refund.

Thanks

Last edited:
Trying a new pose with my Morpheus. Weirdly I actually prefer this figure to my HT Neo now, as I always struggle to have that one not look awkward with its large head and strange body. This Morpheus seems to look fantastic no matter what I do with it.

20210102_211231 (4).jpg

20210102_211149 (2).jpg

I copied and pasted over the address [email protected] directly from the post, but still showed up as just the email address as opposed to your name. Is there something I'm missing? I'll shoot over payment once confirmed. Thanks.

Got my DoggieDoc Morpheus glasses yesterday -- but considering what was going on in DC I just didn't have time, or the will, to really enjoy them.

That said, they are AWESOME!!!! I don't have Morpheus out (was waiting to put glasses and tie on) but will post pictures later of the glasses and box.

Thank you DoggieDoc!!!

Same, received mine yesterday! And got the head back too lol. So will have to dig him out of the box since he hasn't been on display.

Did you have a tracking number? Did it come as a surprise? I'm still waiting for it to arrive but I have no news of the shipment .

gjrR55l.jpg

1dwhBb2.jpg
Flash

jl6sJjE.jpg
No Flash

It's been so long since I handled the figure I forgot about the fat suit all over the legs. Did anyone remove it?

Hey guys I didn't even think about checking in here as I was off work for a week and buried in my other projects the whole time. SO AWESOME that you guys have gotten them and are happy with them. Sorry I didn't send any tracking numbers... if you haven't received them and want your tracking just let me know.

Excited to see more pics but the ones you guys have posted so far are awesome. I've been looking at the glasses on a head only for so long it's so cool to see them with a full figure. Can't wait to see what you guys do with the pills!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

I copied and pasted over the address [email protected] directly from the post, but still showed up as just the email address as opposed to your name. Is there something I'm missing? I'll shoot over payment once confirmed. Thanks.
It says my name after you hit next or whatever... I hope that makes sense? Haha.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Back