1/6 Toys Works - Spiritual Leader (Morpheus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm having the magnet problem...

They fit on but only backwards, if I try to put them on forward they fling around to the side of his head. [emoji23]

So as I read I'm supposed to to flip the magnets on the glasses and I was wondering whats the best way to go about it [emoji848]

Amazing set either way though thank you so much.
aa7b28cf3e87e26cf47f35eecb8cbed4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Picture of the pills.

I used extra open palm hands that came with a Finn star wars figure by the way.
71cc84d5910d58da7720b613c62bd051.jpg

Yeah, my glasses want to fly around a bit too. They set in place but you have to be very gingerly about it. One shake and they jump to the side of the head.

I still have to futz my Morpheus and add the green tie. Just tried to the glasses today for the first time.

I think I'm having the magnet problem...

They fit on but only backwards, if I try to put them on forward they fling around to the side of his head. [emoji23]

So as I read I'm supposed to to flip the magnets on the glasses and I was wondering whats the best way to go about it [emoji848]

Amazing set either way though thank you so much.
aa7b28cf3e87e26cf47f35eecb8cbed4.jpg

Well you can go about it two ways. Either flip the magnets on the glasses or flip the magnet inside the head. The magnets on the glasses are just superglued on and some needle nose pliers would probably get them off ok, then glue them on from the opposite sides. Obviously a little risk of damaging the glasses.

What I did with the sculpt I was sent was pried the magnet from inside the head and then just reglued it but more centered and from the opposite direction.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Well you can go about it two ways. Either flip the magnets on the glasses or flip the magnet inside the head. The magnets on the glasses are just superglued on and some needle nose pliers would probably get them off ok, then glue them on from the opposite sides. Obviously a little risk of damaging the glasses.

What I did with the sculpt I was sent was pried the magnet from inside the head and then just reglued it but more centered and from the opposite direction.

How did you get to the magnet inside of the head? Up through the neck?

Yeah the magnet inside the head is a thin bar that if it's not aligned or positioned perfectly can make it hard to attach the glasses. Ultimately I just used a bit of museum wax to hold my glasses in place, so I don't have to worry anymore about them falling and getting lost in the carpet.

How did you get to the magnet inside of the head? Up through the neck?

Yeah if you look up in the neck you can see it. I think sometime even posted a pic of what it looks like. I just stuck some pliers up there and proud it loose.

Yeah if you look up in the neck you can see it. I think sometime even posted a pic of what it looks like. I just stuck some pliers up there and proud it loose.

Fixed it

I took the head off and the bar was glued to the side of the landing [emoji23] I popped it off and flipped it and held it on with a little screwdriver in place just for test and the glasses go on a lot easier. [emoji1430]

Thank you again.
98b085975dc216c8d879bb0777122272.jpg

Fixed it

I took the head off and the bar was glued to the side of the landing [emoji23] I popped it off and flipped it and held it on with a little screwdriver in place just for test and the glasses go on a lot easier. [emoji1430]

Thank you again.
98b085975dc216c8d879bb0777122272.jpg

Great! But your glasses are on upside down[emoji6]

I still have not received mine yet. Can you check the tracking and let me know?
Are you Andy? If so your package was just returned to me. It looks like I may have messed up your address. I'll send your new tracking at the beginning of the week. Sorry about that.

Not sure the rules and definitely not trying to thread jack, but I have a extra Spiritual Leader figure in a unopened shipper if anyone needs one.

Dm me if interested.

Are you Andy? If so your package was just returned to me. It looks like I may have messed up your address. I'll send your new tracking at the beginning of the week. Sorry about that.

That I am lol. No worries

No stick? Is your head sculpt missing a magnet? Your glasses have the magnets right?

The glasses that came with stick just fine so I know the head has them. Unless they are maybe just sitting on the nose.

I moved the glasses around the head and this is where it sticks lol.
IMG_1334.jpg

I guess the magnet is screwed up in mine. I just removed the head and the magnet is indeed glued right where they are sticking in the image. Time for some surgery I guess.

After getting the magnet out they also had it glued on the wrong side, which was flipping the glasses. All good now tho once the glue sets. :)

edit: Sorry about the image, I cannot get it to upload correctly.

The glasses that came with stick just fine so I know the head has them. Unless they are maybe just sitting on the nose.

I moved the glasses around the head and this is where it sticks lol.
View attachment 504505

I guess the magnet is screwed up in mine. I just removed the head and the magnet is indeed glued right where they are sticking in the image. Time for some surgery I guess.

After getting the magnet out they also had it glued on the wrong side, which was flipping the glasses. All good now tho once the glue sets. :)

edit: Sorry about the image, I cannot get it to upload correctly.
That's what I figured. Yeah images aren't uploading properly at all in every post I see.

Back