1/6 Toys Works - Spiritual Leader (Morpheus)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching this weekend I really want his chair.
0a902491bc4faea50f4ef33302602c17.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey @DoggieDoc, was at a friend's who has one of your custum pieces and he has a certificate of authenticity with his piece.

Was wondering if there's any reason you didn't include one with these? It would be a cool thing to have for these amazing pieces.

Sorry lol please*

Is it a bad knock off? How much did you pay for it [emoji848]

At the time I think it was about 50? It?s all hard plastic, and needs to be touched up ans have the legs glued on.

But yea it would work well for Morpheus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These make the figure. The magnet in my figures head is evidently nowhere near the face. The shades were sticking to his left side above the ear. I?m half tempted to remove the plug and see if I can access the magnet somehow. As it stands, I?m using some tack putty to hold them in place.
2268ce51efb84d410f7cffeba1b971db.jpg

Yep, same place my magnet was placed. I just pulled the plug and used some needle nose to pull the magnet out and set it correctly. Also make sure that the correct side is facing out. Mine was flipped, which was flipping the glasses backwards.

I seem to have missed doggiedoc's glasses. If anyone wants to part ways with them i am interested.

Finally was able to work on morpheus. Added the custom tie and custom shoes(probably need to add a dark tint to them). Going to work on the glasses next.

Attachments

• 20220130_171805.jpg
    20220130_171805.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 27
Here's some shots of mine with the new green tie.

And I'm no Doggiedoc, but I also took a shot at making some new, smaller glasses. The wire I used is magnetic enough that they hold on by themselves, but it's still about as weak as the stock glasses so I used some museum wax to secure them on a little better.

And I also heated up and narrowed the head a little, so it's not quite as wide as before. All I need now is to order a name plaque. :)

View attachment 481523

View attachment 481524

View attachment 481525

View attachment 481526

View attachment 481527
If it's no secret, what did you use to warm up your head, a hair dryer?

Back