TOYs ERA - The Fiend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the Fiend in from Giantoy last night. Looks great, the suit is a little sticky and smelly as others have mentioned. There was a couple bits of foam from the packaging stuck to him in places, I used scotch tape to pick them up to clean him up a bit I think it's great otherwise, I wonder if the tackiness will go away over time.

There's no way to get him on the glider in a detolf right? At least using the flight stand on the glider? I thought about plugging his feet into the glider and having them hold it up, but I didn't know if that'd work well. Plus don't really like those hard grippers, especially since this one has no foam. I have an extra Hot Toys one somewhere.

But anyway overall this is pretty much exactly what I expected. For the price and absolutely for the short time it took to get this, it was worth it. I preordered on Oct 27th. Just over 3 months and delivered to my door, crazy for 1/6 pieces!

Just got the Fiend in from Giantoy last night. Looks great, the suit is a little sticky and smelly as others have mentioned. There was a couple bits of foam from the packaging stuck to him in places, I used scotch tape to pick them up to clean him up a bit I think it's great otherwise, I wonder if the tackiness will go away over time.

There's no way to get him on the glider in a detolf right? At least using the flight stand on the glider? I thought about plugging his feet into the glider and having them hold it up, but I didn't know if that'd work well. Plus don't really like those hard grippers, especially since this one has no foam. I have an extra Hot Toys one somewhere.

But anyway overall this is pretty much exactly what I expected. For the price and absolutely for the short time it took to get this, it was worth it. I preordered on Oct 27th. Just over 3 months and delivered to my door, crazy for 1/6 pieces!
I saw a few pics on insta of it in a detolf. I hope it fits BC I use detolfs too lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is anyone looking for a Fiend regular version? Perhaps someone that doesn't have room for the full glider [emoji16]. I've got one available.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Decided to see if I could do a body swap to JIAOU DOLL Seamless Male Body 11C Muscular Series. At first I just wanted to see if the hands and boots would transfer over to the seamless body/ Everything went well till I broke the neck peg holding the head on. Now I had to finish the swap or have a broken on figure hand. Of course that would never do. So here we go. Please enjoy the pictures. I will tell you up front, this was not easy and is not for the faint at heart. It took a few hours to get this finished. I'm very happy with the results though.

IMG_20210203_140404376 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20210203_145817015 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20210203_150831360 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20210203_150819783 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20210203_163001676 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20210203_163036925 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20210203_163236551 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20210203_163615117 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20210203_163626900 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20210203_163640343 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20210203_163707612 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20210203_163728920 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

IMG_20210203_164408029 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Wow, this looks great.

I?m suuuure this has been asked but are they making a Spiderman too?

I?m hoping the Toby return rumours are true just so we can get another hot toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this looks great.

I?m suuuure this has been asked but are they making a Spiderman too?

I?m hoping the Toby return rumours are true just so we can get another hot toys

I can't see them doing Spider-Man. That'll probably trigger Hot Toys like with that Play Toys diecast Mark 6 KO.

Amazing customer service from toys era and giantoy, they sent me a whole seperate base figure because the first was missing it's shoulder pads.

Considering using the spare for a custom of him at the end of the film all dirtied up, with a Dafoe headsculpt. Alternatively if someone wants him hit me up!

142f49f57af0dd41b156faf8724638fc.jpg

Mine is still floating around USPS. Got sent to the wrong city, and its been sitting there for days. USPS said give it a few more days to see if it straightens out, but it might be lost.

Bummer.

Looks like my figure will arrive tomorrow but the glider is still stuck in China.

It's probably waiting in limbo land at whatever USPS ISC services your area. My two packages left China on 1/27 but didn't clear ISC Chicago until 2/8. They're in Detroit now so I should receive them by the weekend. Actually I SHOULD receive them tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. :lol

It's probably waiting in limbo land at whatever USPS ISC services your area. My two packages left China on 1/27 but didn't clear ISC Chicago until 2/8. They're in Detroit now so I should receive them by the weekend. Actually I SHOULD receive them tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. :lol

I ordered it from Onesixthoutfitters, so it shipped from NYC. It hit my neighboring town 5 days ago, but they sent it across the state by mistake. I don't usually by from China, and instead let a company like Outfitters import the figure and have them ship it.

Got mine on Monday and it's impressive as hell, and probably one of the best third party figures I've received yet. In fact it looks so cool on its own that I haven't even tried him on the glider yet.

20210210_180128 (2).jpg

20210210_180051 (2).jpg

Got mine on Monday and it's impressive as hell, and probably one of the best third party figures I've received yet. In fact it looks so cool on its own that I haven't even tried him on the glider yet.

View attachment 505843

View attachment 505845

Damn he is impressive!!!!

He looks really cool and menacing poses like that, real nasty customer even without the glider!

Do you think this figure wil sell out everywhere? I wouldn’t be surprised if it did sell out since it looks so awesome. This is a third party triumph for sure!

Looks like my glider will be here on Tuesday. Cant wait.

Damn he is impressive!!!!

He looks really cool and menacing poses like that, real nasty customer even without the glider!

Do you think this figure wil sell out everywhere? I wouldn’t be surprised if it did sell out since it looks so awesome. This is a third party triumph for sure!

Most Toys Era stuff sells out fairly quickly once released or gets bumped up $75 over the preorder price. The Ock is going for $280ish on eBay.

Back