Toynami 1:1 Batman Returns Cowl and Spear Gun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i took some pics and got some news too.

The batmobile is over-sold.

Will be released in November 2010

The cowl is coming out next month

Oversold? Wow.

Did they say they are going to bump up the count because of this? Or will orders be cancelled?

Where are the pics?? Lets see some for the Bat Cowl and Batmobile! anyone?

If i had to get one i'd get the Batwing, my favorite as a kid.

batcowl.jpg

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CTNGM1994lg.jpg

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CTNGM1995lg.jpg

Is it just me or did they change the paint app to a less glossy look (batmobile) since those initial pics?

Those pics really aren't that flattering as far as the batmobile goes.

Oversold? Wow.

Did they say they are going to bump up the count because of this? Or will orders be cancelled?

George the owner of cinemaquette said that he is hoping that some credit card doesn't go through or someone cancel the order.

He didn't mention if they gonna produce more.

Is it just me or did they change the paint app to a less glossy look (batmobile) since those initial pics?

Those pics really aren't that flattering as far as the batmobile goes.

The Batmobile that they depict on this scale model is from BATMAN RETURNS.

In Batman Returns, the Batmobile has that middle ground of semi gloss black coat.

I noticed that, I just meant that the original (in-person pics) at whatever convention it was made the Batmobile look a lot worse (IMO) than the prototype photos on the Cinemaquette website.

I wonder how much they oversold, as I'm starting to get a little worried that something might happen to my order (like if I ordered too late or something).

Did he mention the sales of the Cowl or Batwing?

Yeah i took some pics and got some news too.

The cowl is coming out next month

Where did you found that the Cowl is comming out next month?

I found some pictures on the internet. What does the black stick doing in the cowl :slap

cowlx.jpg

ref213985.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you found that the Cowl is coming out next month?

I found some pictures on the internet. What does the black stick doing in the cowl :slap

I believe it's part of the stand for the cowl to sit on... I wish they had hidden it better though.

Thanks for checking on the updates JEDSTER!

Where did you found that the Cowl is comming out next month?

cowlx.jpg

ref213985.jpg

I found all that information from George, the owner of Cinemaquette/Toynami.

The spear gun is already in the warehouse and ready to be distributed.

The cowl will be in next month in August. The delay was caused by the alteration of the ears.

They had to fix the ears, because one is shorter and pinched than the other. That need to be fixed and even out.

While I was talking to them, they also mention something to me that is coming out next summer that they hope to debut on SDCC 2011.

But I am not allowed to say anything about it. All I can say is..... be excited if you are a hardcore Batman fan and have your 2K ready.

Last edited:
I noticed that, I just meant that the original (in-person pics) at whatever convention it was made the Batmobile look a lot worse (IMO) than the prototype photos on the Cinemaquette website.

I wonder how much they oversold, as I'm starting to get a little worried that something might happen to my order (like if I ordered too late or something).

Did he mention the sales of the Cowl or Batwing?

He didn't mention on the sales for the rest of them.

He did say that everyone seems to love the Batmobile the most, that is why it's oversold.

I bought all of them and I have paid for them all.

Back