Toy Anxiety's Ron Burgundy Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian Fantana
Champ Kind.
Brian Fantana.
No, you're Brick.
Brian.
I'm Brian.
Veronica.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the heads should be here next week. My caster had humidity problems and the first batch did not turn out right.

Also, Baxter will not be done as planned. Due to the less than enthusiastic interest and lack of sales of the Mad Max dog we did after so many people wanted us to make it, we won't be offering Baxter. We just can't get it done for a price that most people think is affordable. Sorry for those who would have purchased one. Hopefully there's an existing product out there that would suffice.

glasscase.gif

I just wanted to let everyone know that the heads should be here next week. My caster had humidity problems and the first batch did not turn out right.

Also, Baxter will not be done as planned. Due to the less than enthusiastic interest and lack of sales of the Mad Max dog we did after so many people wanted us to make it, we won't be offering Baxter. We just can't get it done for a price that most people think is affordable. Sorry for those who would have purchased one. Hopefully there's an existing product out there that would suffice.

bricktamland.jpg

Just to let everyone know, I got the head castings. I'll have some pics up and will start taking orders in the next couple days. Thanks again for your patience! Can't wait to see what everyone does with them.

Excellent, I'll pick one up at the end of the weekend, also Woody is great, I was wondering if he could be modded as I'd like to make Mickey from Natural Born Killers.

Thanks guys! Both of the purchased ones have been shipped. Deckard, I knew you were waiting, so no prob there. It's just that like other customs we've produced such as Tallahassee, many people show interest and say they want them, and as soon as they are available, they seem to disappear. I had hoped this wouldn't be the case with Ron Burgundy, though it's still early yet. Just surprised there were hardly any comments.

Back