Toy Anxiety 1:6 Custom Brainstorm Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron Burgundy! Big Jack Burton! RJ MaCready! Snake Plissken! Ron Burgundy! Big Jack Burton! RJ MaCready! Snake Plissken!Ron Burgundy! Big Jack Burton! RJ MaCready! Snake Plissken!Ron Burgundy! Big Jack Burton! RJ MaCready! Snake Plissken!Ron Burgundy! Big Jack Burton! RJ MaCready! Snake Plissken!Ron Burgundy! Big Jack Burton! RJ MaCready! Snake Plissken!Ron Burgundy! Big Jack Burton! RJ MaCready! Snake Plissken!Ron Burgundy! Big Jack Burton! RJ MaCready!

Doctor Frankenstein played by Colin Clive is essential... one of the glaring omissions from the Universal Monsters line.

And, the rest of him can be made from the Young Frankenstein Sideshow figure.

colin_clive.jpg

:lecture:goodpost::lecture

dont know if it will be a big hit ,
but I would love to see some generic fantasy heads
you know the likes of orc;s ogres dwarfs and the odd elf :)

Doctor Frankenstein played by Colin Clive is essential... one of the glaring omissions from the Universal Monsters line.

And, the rest of him can be made from the Young Frankenstein Sideshow figure.

colin_clive.jpg

I would buy a clive head.

I agree. A Colin Clive head is essential.

I'd be down for Clive as well as the Mythbusters :rock

Just saying... that's a lot of the SSF Elite in agreement over this one.

Toy Anxiety; make it happen :rock :rock :rock

And this might be a related post, but not 100% sure :lol
Long white lab coats would be great!

What I notice is hard to find are alien hands. I'm not sure if there is a generic style that can be sculpted for various Star Wars customs and stuff but I'd rather use some generic alien look than generic human hands.

What I notice is hard to find are alien hands. I'm not sure if there is a generic style that can be sculpted for various Star Wars customs and stuff but I'd rather use some generic alien look than generic human hands.

Hmmm, interesting idea. I'd be interested in these as well as maybe some alien feet and head sculpts too! Can't have enough variety! And maybe some futuristic weaponry!!

I'd love the Dude, Dane. The clothes and shoes would be hard to put together though.... Were do you get 1/6th Jellies?

The outfit would definitely be tough :lol We would have to get someone like Beto on board methinks. Sculpt us some teeny tiny jellies! :rotfl Gotta love Jeff Bridges, those were his idea.

How epic would that piece be though? The ugly sweater, sunglasses, white russian in hand? :rock

I'm still really wanting to see a Vincent Vega sculpt.... I need Pulp Fiction figures.

How epic would that piece be though? The ugly sweater, sunglasses, white russian in hand? :rock

I'm still really wanting to see a Vincent Vega sculpt.... I need Pulp Fiction figures.

I think I would be most excited to see the sweater in 1/6 :lol

Isn't Daniel sculpting Vincent?

How bout some musical instrument cases ? functional or otherwise

for Leon & Matilda
EL Mariachi etc

Back