Toy Anxiety 1:6 Custom Brainstorm Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a 1/6 figure of The Dude :clap

I second that. Also, no one has really made a good Belushi
Blue's brother figure or Ackroid for that matter. But you got to
have the handcuffed suitcase with the harmonica in it...:)

Also, this is a little off the beaten track...but how about Team America!

Any movie with puppets that can insult every race, religion, creed, country
and everything else without hesitation is alright in my book.

:hi5: :hi5: :hi5: :hi5:

Last edited:
This thread is a great idea!!

I would like to throw a couple suggestions out there.

• Cliff Secord (Bill Campbell) head for my Medicom Rocketeer
  • Boondock Saints heads

Again, amazing amount of great suggestions! Thanks!

Looks like one of the first accessories suggested here we're going to tackle is the torch or torches. For those interested, how would you want them made? At least one version will be done as seen in Lost, but do you want them made of real materials, or cast to be painted. In the case of flames, would you want them cast in clear or translucent plastic or solid, both of which can be painted. Obviously it is difficult to recreate realistic flames, so any suggestions on this would be appreciated.

I think you could get a lot of mileage out of 2nd tier characters or old tv shows. Saturday toys is doing Jones from robocop for instance and no one ever thought we'd get him, plus he could also be used for beverly hill cop. So actors and actresses along those lines could work well. Ones that have been a 2nd fiddle in almost everything. Not to mention old TV stars. Tom Sellick, George Perpard, Robert Culp, Willam Kat, David Hassle Hoff, Actors from Law and Order and so on.

Again, amazing amount of great suggestions! Thanks!

Looks like one of the first accessories suggested here we're going to tackle is the torch or torches. For those interested, how would you want them made? At least one version will be done as seen in Lost, but do you want them made of real materials, or cast to be painted. In the case of flames, would you want them cast in clear or translucent plastic or solid, both of which can be painted. Obviously it is difficult to recreate realistic flames, so any suggestions on this would be appreciated.

If possible could you make some sort of 'hybrid' torch? Maybe with a removable flame so you could have it lit or unlit? Just an idea!

Gracias.

Seems like a Steve Buschemi sculpt would be good for many customs. He's in so much and generally his facial/portait appearnace is pretty much the same.

How about a Neil Patrick Harris. May sound odd, but that sculpt could make for several custom figs - Dr. Horrible, Starship Troopers, How I met your mother, heck - even Rent or Glee for that matter. I'd definitely be in for a couple of those...

In fact, there was already an interest thread about this... https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2645314

Last edited:
I not sure how many people would want one but I would love a Jim from 28 Days Later. It would be a fairly simple custom too.

Back