Toshi's house of freebie Zbrush sculpts. Harrison Ford, Charlize Theron WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to hear.But again about Hogen-Craftone sculpt is quiet off (specially with hat)-now decent likness head for this figure will be even more needfull...

Great to hear.But again about Hogen-Craftone sculpt is quiet off (specially with hat)-now decent likness head for this figure will be even more needfull...
Gido if you want all these characters made I think you have to commission Toshi or even someone else to do them. You can't expect Toshi to do these all for free.

I know-Toshi don't want to do this for monay yet-I allready asked at very first days of the thread.It's like practising-and it's just ideas what I'll be glad to see by him, Rob.

Last edited:
Just curious, when you guys talk about "3D printing", are we talking about the typical home printer type (makerbot, etc) or are we talking about the really good industrial printers?

Coz I have access/experience with home printing and I'm pretty sure that it'll never be good enough for a 1/6 sculpt... (and btw, size/scale can be set during the slicing process so you can experiment with different sizes)

Awesome job on the sculpts so far! Those Ford ones are amazing.

Might I suggest doing a good Tom Cruise sculpt? I know that I would love a Top Gun one for my figure but there are so many variants of him you can do, Collateral with short hair and a beard, The Last Samurai with long hair and a beard, any Mission Impossible ones even a Les Grossman one from Tropic Thunder lol.

I see that you too are looking out for Toshi, which I think is great. When I first saw this thread and him asking if Charlize Theron was a good head for him to make here, I had to think seriously think about it - he probably already started on it, which would get made regardless, but there were no good Charlize Theron heads out there and because of Fury Road, a lot of ppl out there that I have seen in the forums here and OSW would like a HS of the character she portrayed in the movie. Ultimately, it is Toshi's decision if he wants to make a sculpt of a head, but because he is doing this for free, I saw this can get out of hand with people asking for head sculpts that are oversaturating ebay and the forums resulting in no one wanting another one or people wanting a whole cast of heads from an movie or show that might seem obscure for 1/6 hobbyist to collect. That is the reason why during the thread's early pages, when someone asked about a certain head they would like made, I would say something like the head was already made by another skillful artist or if the character is popular enough for a lot of here on the boards to actually want a custom head of.

He even asked me which headsculpt I wanted him to make. I honestly have some heads in mind at the time, but they were obscure enough for the majority of the board to actually have and it felt selfish to ask him to sculpt something for free that 1 or 2 ppl would actually make a custom of. If it were a private paid commission, then it would be different. It took me a day to give him an answer for a headsculpt that is a popular character that a lot of people would be interested in making a custom of - if we can find someone to print the head.

This thread has reminded me where some kid in Canada was offering head repaints for $10-$20 dollars as a means to practice. It came to the point where a bunch of ppl have sent him unpainted heads for paint jobs. The kid became overwhelmed and ended up doing a poor job on the heads he painted and didn't paint the rest.

Again, the ultimate decision is Toshi's in whether he wants to sculpt a character or not, but I think when we throw out suggestions to him, we should keep in mind if the head(s) we want him to make is something that a lot of us would want. Furthermore, if it is a head of someone that wasn't done to death to the point where everyone is sick of buying or if it is a character where headsculpts online aren't as detail. We might not see his heads digitally printed if we can't find a printer and if we do, would the heads of obscure characters be worth it if they get printed out and only one head is sold?

Yes. Very true but can these still be obtained? If Toshi did him, it would be available to everyone.

I recall a company doing a wicked Collateral Cruise figure set a few months ago - I am not sure if that is out yet. I think there is also an upcoming Last Samurai set coming out as well. I would believe that such sets will be more readily available than anything in this thread since only a handful of us goes to the Freaks forums and the unofficial sets being made by companies in China will be sold online through various venues. There are also no updates of a 3d printer, so we may not see these in printed format for a while. However, if I am wrong about these figures being release soon, and people are interested in these Cruise heads from these films, then it would be cool if they are made.

I recall a company doing a wicked Collateral Cruise figure set a few months ago - I am not sure if that is out yet. I think there is also an upcoming Last Samurai set coming out as well. I would believe that such sets will be more readily available than anything in this thread since only a handful of us goes to the Freaks forums and the unofficial sets being made by companies in China will be sold online through various venues. There are also no updates of a 3d printer, so we may not see these in printed format for a while. However, if I am wrong about these figures being release soon, and people are interested in these Cruise heads from these films, then it would be cool if they are made.

This one?

I was wrong. Playtoys is doing Maintenance Technician:

1.jpg

and VTS is doing an Agent Hunter:

181741wc7cxndb0dzcqccc.jpg

Yes. Very true but can these still be obtained? If Toshi did him, it would be available to everyone.

I'm not sure about the availability of the Collateral head but here's the thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ling-payment.html?highlight=BBKill+Collateral

You may get lucky with someone willing to sell.

The Last Samurai hasn't been released yet, there are WIPs in the thread though:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ncement.html?highlight=Cult+King+last+samurai

And there are various other Brother's Productions types figures on ebay.

I'm not sure about the availability of the Collateral head but here's the thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ling-payment.html?highlight=BBKill+Collateral

You may get lucky with someone willing to sell.

The Last Samurai hasn't been released yet, there are WIPs in the thread though:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ncement.html?highlight=Cult+King+last+samurai

And there are various other Brother's Productions types figures on ebay.

Thanks for the info. I, myself wasn't after a Collateral or Last Samurai sculpt, they were just suggestions. I am really needing a younger Top Gun sculpt of Tom.

Thanks for the info. I, myself wasn't after a Collateral or Last Samurai sculpt, they were just suggestions. I am really needing a younger Top Gun sculpt of Tom.
ZCWO did an entire Top Gun Cruise figure a few years ago

Back