TOPO - Drug Dealer (Walter White) - 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty, a pair of panties, socks, and some close-enough shoes all ordered for the ep1 opening look.

The Topo set includes the correct gun so it’ll just be a case of choosing a body with decent looking legs.
I’m going to attempt a transplant of the lower body from a ZCWO footballer onto something with a neck-less torso piece.
A perfect neck-less ZCWO body does exist but is lonnng sold out.

Also found a threezero Walt head so grabbed that just in case Topo disappoints.

Really going a bit overboard here but kit bashing is often the most enjoyable part of the hobby for me.

Last edited:
Damn, that was fast.
I agree the eyes are not painted well but the sculpts actually look pretty decent.
Should only take some minor additional painting and gloss coating to finesse the eyes up to a more appropriate level.

All the clothing looks great and I really like magnetics in shirts.

This also reaffirms my desire to have the tighty whiteys look on show. An immediately identifiable moment for even the most cursory, casual viewer of the show.

GunDamit just requested balance payment for Present Toys ‘Pinkman’ so I’ll probably be getting a new Walt and Jesse around the same time now. Just need Mars to fiiiiiinally release their Gus and I’ll only be needing a Saul to finish the BB display.

Last edited:
Damn, that was fast.
I agree the eyes are not painted well but the sculpts actually look pretty decent.
Should only take some minor additional painting and gloss coating to finesse the eyes up to a more appropriate level.

All the clothing looks great and I really like magnetics in shirts.

This also reaffirms my desire to have the tighty whiteys look on show. An immediately identifiable moment for even the most cursory, casual viewer of the show.
I agree, really for me it's just the eyes that aren't done so well. Looks pretty good over all.

Ordered this from OSK a few days ago. First 1/6 figure I’ve ordered in probably three or four years. Been waiting on a decent WW forever, though.

Any idea when it might ship? Also my first order from OSK … and my first from Hong Kong.

SnakeDoc

I think it looks pretty good. Agreed the eyes look off. Also the glasses don’t look the greatest. The sunglasses and pork pie hat look good though. The sculpt where he has hair looks a bit odd to me for some reason.

I think it looks pretty good. Agreed the eyes look off. Also the glasses don’t look the greatest. The sunglasses and pork pie hat look good though. The sculpt where he has hair looks a bit odd to me for some reason.
I was thinking the same about the glasses. Any good glasses that’re worth getting that aren’t a ridiculous price?

Present toys Jessie looks pretty good to, might pick him up to go with Walt.

Waiting on mars to finish Gus!

1000037963.jpg
1000037964.jpg
1000037965.jpg

Anyone else order Jesse from GunDamit?
I’ve been trying to pay the balance but whatever service they’re using declines all my cards- credit and debit- and Apple Pay and there’s no PayPal option.

First balance payment I’ve had from them. Surprised this system is different and clearly so much worse than their sister company Show Z who just take PayPal.

Back