top "worst" Buffy episode from each season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlc38tlc38

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Everyone always does a top favorite list. I thought it would be fun to list my top "worst" episode from each Buffy season. I'm not saying that I don't love these epsiodes, they're just my least favorites. These are the episodes that Elvira or Sharon Needles (host of "Fearce!" Thrusday nights on LOGO and season 4 winner of Rupaul's Drag Race) could possibly host one day because they're so bad it makes them awesome!

Season 1--"I, Robot...You, Jane"
Season 2--"Bad Eggs"
Season 3--"Dead Man's Party"
Season 4--"Beer Bad"
Season 5--"Listening To Fear"
Season 6--"Gone"
Season 7--"First Date"

Now let's go have a 7 episode marathon!!

It's ironic that 2 of my "worst" episodes actually contain the word "bad" in their titles.

Season 4 was a tough choice between "Beer Bad" and "Where The Wild Things Are".

I can't remember most as I have only watched the series all the way through once. But I think the worst episode ever was Inca Mummy Girl. It was the only time I was really bored watching a Buffy episode. Perhaps it's because I don't care for Bunny.........Un er Mummy's.

Hmmmm....I think 'Beer Bad' ranks up there, but then again, after watching it the other day, it wasn't as bad as I remembered.

Back