Top 10 Television Series Of The Decade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Curb Your Enthusiasm
2. All in the Family
3. Modern Family
4. Big Bang Theory
5. Freeks and Geeks
6. Seinfeld
7. Married with Children
8. Curb
9. Your
10. Enthusiasm

Obviously not the past decade, but my wife says I live in the past.

Justified
Deadwood
Supernatural
Mad Men
Breaking Bad
Arrested Development
The Shield
Sons of Anarchy
Rescue Me
30 Rock
Boardwalk Empire
Archer
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead

Those are in no particular order, and there are more that probably slipped my mind.

Obvious candidates like The Sopranos and The Wire, sadly, aren't included, as I haven't seen enough of them to judge.

Justified
Deadwood
Supernatural
Mad Men
Breaking Bad
Arrested Development
The Shield
Sons of Anarchy
Rescue Me
30 Rock
Boardwalk Empire
Archer
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead

Those are in no particular order, and there are more that probably slipped my mind.

Obvious candidates like The Sopranos and The Wire, sadly, aren't included, as I haven't seen enough of them to judge.

That's why i excluded Boardwalk Empire. I just bought season 1, and while I am enjoying it, I can't judge it just yet.

1.The Shield
2.The Wire
3.Breaking Bad
4.Sons of Anarchy
5.Justified
6.Spartacus
7.Walking Dead
8.Game of Thrones
9.Madmen
10.Dexter

Honorable Mentions
1.Sherlock
2. Shameless
3.Battle Star Galactica
4.Firefly
5.Doctor Who
6.Boardwalk Empire
7.Workaholics
8.Freaks and Geeks
9.The Office
10.Lights Out

I also really like Vegas, Supernatural, Deadwood and Rescue Me just couldn't fit them.

Last edited:
In order of preference.

Dancing with the Stars
Amazing Race
Hells Kitchen
Alias
Spartacus
Master Chef
Kitchen nightmare
Seinfeld
Smallville
South park

Last edited:
1. Spartacus
2. Band of Brothers
3. Lost
4. The Sopranos
5. Dexter
6. The Fringe
7. Game of Thrones
8. The Big Bang Theory
9. Smallville; The Office (couldn't exclude either)
10. Hannibal

Honorable Mentions that were hard to leave off my list when compiling it. In fact, in terms of quality all of these are better then smallville and big bang but I enjoy the comedy and am a superman nut so they edged these out by a hair.

1. Hatfields & McCoys (in my top 10 but wasnt sure if it was long enough of a miniseries to qualify))
2. The Shield
3. Boardwalk Empire
4. Rome
5. Firefly

Reality Crap:

1. Hells kitchen and Master chef

Last edited:
Just curious, are people still listing shows from 2000 - 2010!? Because this thread was made back in 2010.. but it's 2013 now so "the last decade" now would start with 2003. And people are still listing shows like The Sopranos (1999), The Wire (2002), The Shield (2002) etc. :lol

Just curious, are people still listing shows from 2000 - 2010!? Because this thread was made back in 2010.. but it's 2013 now so "the last decade" now would start with 2003. And people are still listing shows like The Sopranos (1999), The Wire (2002), The Shield (2002) etc. :lol

I was confused by that as well so I just went with the flow and listed everything on air from 2003-2013 regardless if the first episode aired prior to 2003 or started in 2013.

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead

then a huge gap for everything else, a lot of which I have never watched an episode like The Shield, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, Lost, etc... Spartacus was very good, but then Andy died and it was not the same.

Reality TV, I'm follow The Amazing Race and Survivor.

Who knows what the hell's going on with this thread :lol

I may as well just re-title it 'Top 10 Favourite TV Series' :dunno

Zim
Parks and Rec
Breaking Bad
Arrested Development.

Everything else turned into **** and or isn't worthy of mentioning....*coughTWDcough*

I didn't know where else to announce Sopranos had been voted the best written tv show of all time by the WGA.

I didn't want to start a new thread either.

Back