TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: T&C Custom (Alex Ross Batman WIP)

Great work. Can't wait to see more. By the way, is the Erick Sosa's Batman headsculpt? It's such an awesome headsculpt. Too bad it's too big :(

Eric

We put the head into this body just for measurement purpose, final custom will be on another custom body we currently working on. The size of the head will be just right :)

We put the head into this body just for measurement purpose, final custom will be on another custom body we currently working on. The size of the head will be just right :)

Oh, I wasn't saying that you used te wrong head. I was basically saying thatit's a pity that Erick's Batman head is a bit too big. Do you know if it would work better on a T800 muscle body?

Thanks.
Eric

Oh, I wasn't saying that you used te wrong head. I was basically saying thatit's a pity that Erick's Batman head is a bit too big. Do you know if it would work better on a T800 muscle body?

Thanks.
Eric

Yes, it looks great on the HT Arnold body, hope to put this on the Kaustic Heroitik body. :clap

DSC07102360x640.jpg

DSC07100360x640.jpg

DSC07101360x640.jpg

Wow this looks great.

It makes me glad I have not ordered a batman outfit from you yet cause you seem to be getting better and better :lol

Thank you Pete, and yes, we do our best to keep on improving one after another. There are still room to improve, we have not pull our ace out yet.

and NEXT, how about a whole outfit of......?

DSC07103640x360.jpg

So that's a T800 body, correct? If so, then Erick's headsculpt looks great. I'll defintely be coming to you for an outfit and cape.

Do you have any suggestions on what to do about gloves and boots. I know Moe offers them. Any other suggestions?

Eric

Are the Wolverine outfits still available Tony?

Going to have a big figure sale and your Wolverine and Batman outfits are at the top. Do you have any plans to make batman gauntlets and boots?

the vampire hunter d are the planning the entire suit? any word on a sculpt i'll be in for this

the vampire hunter d are the planning the entire suit? any word on a sculpt i'll be in for this

English teacher, please!!! :gah:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Is Tony planning on offering a Vampire Hunter D suit and sculpt? Tony?

Eric

Last edited:

Are the Wolverine outfits still available Tony?

Going to have a big figure sale and your Wolverine and Batman outfits are at the top. Do you have any plans to make batman gauntlets and boots?

As for the Wolverine suit, it'll still be the whole figure as of now. Batman Gauntlet n boots are in the planning stage as we speak. Look forward to the, we'll eventually make everything from scratch head to toe. :clap

Suit most likely will be the whole suit, and new sculpt with real hair... Like the anime version. Might to a manga version as well.

Englis teacher, please!!! :gah:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Is Tony planning on offering a Vampire Hunter D suit and sculpt? Tony?

Eric

Yes we are :wink1: thru time. That's more of a winter/fall project for us.

As for the Wolverine suit, it'll still be the whole figure as of now. Batman Gauntlet n boots are in the planning stage as we speak. Look forward to the, we'll eventually make everything from scratch head to toe. :clap

Any chance to buy a outfit on its own also?

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for batman :rock

Back