TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: T&C Custom (Alex Ross Batman WIP)

somehow my digital camera isn't able to show the real color of the suit, it isn't suppose to be that blue..... :dunno

the color is actually very close to how Alex Ross's Batman suit color from most of the picture online....., might need a better camera for sure, its quit old after all....:slap

DSC07031640x360.jpg

Re: T&C Customs- I'm no expert, never was, never will be...(TDK WIP)

Custom Alex Ross DC 13"
- Custom upper body, allow the arm to place lower
- Custom Cowl, drill our the inner plastic, allow the head to sit lower onto the shoulder.
- Custom boot, hot water trick, allow the boot to be reshape for stand still purpose
- Custom Suit, along with new logo
- Custom Cape, will be cut this weekend to be perfectly at to the ground.
- Custom Trunks.

More to come
- Face repaint, along with the whole head
- Cut the bottom corners of the cape
- Re-Mod the hands and gloves
- Adjustable neck joint (allow the neck to tilt forward and back)
- New cape with new fabric will be made to match the shinny head.
- Sand and putty the inner body for smooth appearance

DSC07035360x640.jpg

DSC07042360x640.jpg

DSC07044360x640.jpg

Just one question.....how do I get one?

Last edited:

Currently working on a new cape....
- New pattern cape
- new neck tailor, just go right over the neck, nice and tight
- new length
- each corner will touch the ground perfectly, which also means each corner is measure individually.
- will be making it for every cape from now on.

DSC07057360x640.jpg

DSC07056360x640.jpg

DSC07055360x640.jpg

Last edited:

I saw that earlier in a different thread, definitely shaping up to be one of better suits. It's the TTM19 correct?

Ski

I saw that earlier in a different thread, definitely shaping up to be one of better suits. It's the TTM19 correct?

Ski

Yes, the same body as Wolverine and Comedian :clap

Here is another new suit we are taking challenge of. its a quick one, just to see if we can do this or not. Turn out okay, might need a few more try before we get it right. We use the same fabric we use for the Batman suit, but the actual Deadpool suit will be in a different fabric and color. The body we use below is also TTM19 Hot Toys body.
DSC07087640x360.jpg

DSC07088360x640.jpg

Yes, the same body as Wolverine and Comedian :clap

Well close, the neck is tad different on the new bodies, actually improved because it doesn't give everyone that bulldog neck effect.

edit: also if you compare the calves to the new TTM19, it's slightly larger only by a few 1/8th of a inch but its definitely a different mold and for the better! :rock

Ski

Last edited:

Well close, the neck is tad different on the new bodies, actually improved because it doesn't give everyone that bulldog neck effect.

edit: also if you compare the calves to the new TTM19, it's slightly larger only by a few 1/8th of a inch but its definitely a different mold and for the better! :rock

Ski

Oh... Really? Both my HT muscle bodies are Wolverine body, I find the neck just fine. Didnt know there is actually a difference. Will be getting a TTM19 this weekend, I'll find out what the difference is.....:clap

Back