TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Kingdom Come Superman)

Got my suit early from (and put on by) Tony Meis. The picture don't do it Justice. It looks better in hand. Btw, talking to Tony, you realize how much work and effort goes into everyone of his outfits and how much he loves this hobby. He really took his time and made sure everything fit right. He and Crystal are super nice people.

What body is that?

What body is that?

I Frankensteined a body with Batman and Superman parts.

AklNMp.jpg

Wow, nicely done! That body is just about as perfect for Supes as I can imagine!

I joined this forum just to post in your thread.
Some of the most clean custom work I have ever seen, really great stuff here.
Your one twelve bats is awesome, really didn't think it could be improved on, but there it is right on the screen wow.

I joined this forum just to post in your thread.
Some of the most clean custom work I have ever seen, really great stuff here.
Your one twelve bats is awesome, really didn't think it could be improved on, but there it is right on the screen wow.

ohhh WOW!! thats awesome :D you can also find me on facebook.com/dandymei for more customs and pictures there :D Glad we have your support :D

Awesome work as always. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Thank you OTM, gotta get that JL cape onto your Batman soon :) you know where to find me ;)

finally complete my FM batman, thanks for all the help tony, btw just sent you an email about killing joke

thanks again :hi5:

31fd3ef025ea51f1b7ec34fab9735390.jpg

Got Tony's suit in the mail today. Classic superman. He's on a Man of Steel body. Need to get some better quality pics up when I get a chance.

^^ Haha, looks awesome Tony!

Just curious, since it's April now, if there have been any updates to the Batman Begins?TDK capes? Thanks! :duff:

tony that right there could be the greatest 1/6 figure i have sever seen, instant grail. so good, well done!:clap :clap :clap

Back